Taz

Amylis (19)
Wednesday February 2nd

My name Amylis but I go by Taz and Taz only

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

My name Amylis but I go by Taz and Taz only. Since middle school I've been friends wit Mookie. That's my right hand man right there. I went to jail 2 years ago and been in for a year for a drug charge but my lawyer got me out on probation so I'm just now getting off. I'm the heartbreaker out of me and Mookie. I don't do relationships I just slut bitches out and move onto the next. Since I graduated early, graduating with Mookie I decided to make trapping my career. Easy bag I must say.

-

I watched as Taliece walked out of the school building with her friends to Mookie car. I haven't seen her in like a year and she grew up on a nigga. She had a nice figure, her titties got bigger and she got a little butt perfect for her body shape. She looked good.

"Hi Mookie hi Taz" she said getting in on the driver side.

"Hi Mookie" both of her friends said. One of em was a boy and I'm assuming this the one otp the other night.

"Who you?" The girl asked.

I laughed a little bit cuz why she so aggressive. "I'm Taz who you?" I asked back.

"Oh I'm Niesha and this Jay" she introduced.

"Wassup" I said playing in my hair.

"Girl why you ain't tell me your brother friend was fine." She whispered.

Me and Mookie both laughed at the fact that she can't whisper.

"What's funny?" Tally asked.

"Yo friend." I said.

"Ain't you the boy that called me a faggy otp?" The boy asked.

"Yea what about it?"

"Well I'm right here so say it again." He said scooting up.

"Right what's allat shit you was talking" Niesha instigated.

"Ion wanna have to do you Lor bro." I laughed.

"You probably DL that's why you got so much to say." He said.

"Tally get your friend before he get snuffed"

"You not bout to do shit" she said getting buck.

"I'm Rey make y'all asses walk stfu" Mookie said shutting all they asses up.

"Tally that's a bett imma catch yo ass watch." I said turning around in my seat.

Mookie drove to Niesha house and dropped the three of em off.

"Be ready by 8 mf and don't make us wait to long" i said before Taliece closed the door.

I help Mookie wit his siblings here and there when I can. I really just be giving them rides and picking them up. Of all of his siblings Meya my mans. If I tell her to call you a bitch guess what she gonna do? She gonna call you a dumb ass bitch.

My brothers bestfriendजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें