Assault

Taliece (18)
Sunday may 15th

Trigger wanted to take me out to the movies tonight so I said why not

Trigger wanted to take me out to the movies tonight so I said why not. I took a quick shower then got dressed. I threw on my khaki skirt, a grey and orange graphic crop tshirt and my orange and white dunks to match. I grabbed my orange telfy bag throwing my keys, phone and wallet in there with some other essentials such as lipgloss eyelash glue, lotion, deodorant, back up tampons etc. I made my way downstairs to tell Mookie trigger was here to pick me up and I was heading out.

"Mookie I'm leaving" I said standing at the entrance way of the kitchen.

"Ard you got your phone?" He asked still looking down at his phone as he scrolled through it.

"Obviously"

"Keys, wallet, mace, that pocket knife I got you?" He asked now looking up at me.

"I don't need all of that but I got my mace keys and wallet" I responded.

" Ord, have fun and keep your legs closed" he smiled sarcastically.

"Bye mokani" I laughed rolling my eyes at him.

I walked out the door closing it behind me and lightly jogged to trigger car getting in. He smelt good af and he looked good too.

" you put that shit on for me?" He smirked licking his lips. His eyes roamed my body up and down as he observed my fit.

"Uh no I put it on for me" I scoffed in a joking manner.

"You look good either way" he shrugged smiling.

"Thank you"

I nodded my head to the music as it played while he drove to the movies. It was a 15 minute drive very short but still long enough for me to enjoy the music.

Trigger parked in the parking garage across from the movie theatre. He got out first then walked over and opened the door for me grabbing my hand and helping me out the car. Such a gentleman.

We were seeing jeepers creepers reborn and my first opinion on the movie is, they should have just kept it at the two the made. The third one was Ard but looking at the preview for the fourth one it's gonna be trash. Trigger laid for the tickets and snack then we went and found out seats. I ain't want anything too special so I just got an icee and some candy that I split with him.

The movie was garbage they could have kept that shit on set. On our way out the movie trigger went to the bathroom and I walked out to the lobby to wait for him. The hallway was to packed to be waiting.

"Taliece!" I heard my name being called out.

I turned around seeing that it was Kaylin with a few of his homeboys and 3 girls. He walked over to me with a small smile. We not even cool why is you coming over here?

"Wassup?" I replied dryly.

"I know it's weird right now but I wanted to apologize. I was being childish and it was more about my pride as a man and I shouldn't have spread that rumor when I know it wasn't true. I was really feeling you and I ain't expect no shit like that from you so I was hurt. If anything I miss the friendship we had. You a good person to talk to and hang around." He spoke apologizing. I don't know why I'm a forgiving person but I really feel like his apology was genuine.