Break up to make up

Mookie (20)
Wednesday April 27th

It was just me and Taz chilling at the trap smoking and chatting

It was just me and Taz chilling at the trap smoking and chatting. It felt good to not have to listen to mar being a ped or cash talking about dimes new nigga or Lo being joked on for being a dyke. It was peaceful but on top of that I still ain't have that conversation with Moriah. We've been getting into it a lot lately so we haven't been on talking terms.

"I think my sister might like you" I blurted out taking a hit from my blunt.

"Uuhhh don't you think she's way to young to like me? I don't even think she knows what feelings really are" Taz spoke choking on some smoke. He be intelligent one day and slow the next.

"Not Meya dumb ass, I'm talking about Taliece" I said scrunching up my lip.

"Oh...... Nîgga wtf? What makes you think that?" He said nodding his head at first then he realized who I was talking about and cocked his head back scrunching up his face.

"She just be tryna be around you alot lately. Her energy around you be off too." I explained.

"Well what I think is she's tryna becomes a drug dealer. She said it herself" he shrugged.

"Now why would she want to do that?" I asked. She got everything and everything is paid for her so why would she want to sell drugs?

"She said she wanna make the money we make. Then she proceeds to tell me she not gonna go to jail like me she's gonna be smart about the way she moves like I'm not smart"

"I mean... you're not the brightest apple of the bunch" I joked blowing out smoke.

"Stfu. I don't think she likes me though I think she's tryna pick up on shit we do and she don't do it with you because you won't let her ride with you anywhere"

"Yea because she doesn't need to sell drugs. Imma need you to stop bringing her around that shit" I said.

"Imagine if she started selling drugs with us. Do you know how hard that would be" he said with some hype. It would be hard but that ain't the lifestyle she need to live.

"We already got a female and that's Lo"

"Lo is confused she don't know what she wanna be" Taz chuckled.

"You funny as shit" I laughed shaking my head.

"On some real shit though. I think her and trigger got something going on. Between him and Kaylin she be with trigger a lot more so I know for a fact she ain't got feelings for me." He said. It made sense but I still got that feeling.