Embarrassing

Taliece (17)
Saturday March 5th

I was at work doing my do diligence, when Leah came in mugging me

I was at work doing my do diligence, when Leah came in mugging me. I don't know what her problem was this morning but I ain't do shit to her. I was filling out a dogs boarding sheet when I overheard her conversation with another coworker.

"How was your little sneaky link?" My coworker asked.

"Girl let me tell you, his dick was little and he couldn't even get hard like wtf am I supposed to do with that?" Leah dragged.

"Uhn uhn he a waist of time" My worker laughed off.

"No frl. I told him he had to get tf because I can't rock wit a 6inch sub" Leah laughed.

I dropped the clipboard causing their attention to be put on me. I didn't want to hear about his penis but I knew for a fact that Leah was lying.

"Oh since you're right here can you go and clean the trash cans when you're done filling that out?" Leah asked trying to be smart.

"Um no Im helping with a tech appointment after this" I responded giving her a wtf look.

"But what did I tell you to do? Carson can do the tech appointment" Leah insisted with an attitude.

"No I'm ok but Carson can do the trash cans" I smiled and walked away. Whatever taz did to her she need to keep that between them, Baby I'm not him.

After work Taz picked me up at 12 on the dot. I made it out before Leah and Carson walked out to their cars. I got in the passenger seat and quickly filled Taz in.

"Leah lying on you" I said catching my breath.

"Hello Tally how was work?" He half smiled at me.

"Fuck how work went Leah told one of my coworkers that your dick was little and you couldn't get hard. She got a problem with me now and tried to be shady today." I said summing up what happened.

"That bitch lying" Taz sucked his teeth and released a deep sigh.

"I don't know who telling the truth or not but on no weird shit I know your penis ain't small." I said patting his shoulders.

"Stfu" Taz mugged swatting my hand away.

I watched as Taz whined down the window and called out to Leah.

"Aye bitch why you lying to your homegirls?" Taz yelled.

"Boy tf are you talking about?" Leah mugged, stopping in her tracks.

"Did you tell her you had toilet paper in your butt and that's why I ain't wanna fuck you?" Taz laughed.

"That's trifling" I blurted out.

"Fuck you on some real shit" Leah cried.

"Tried that, but you had toilet paper in your butt" Taz blurted out laughing.