He doesnt care

Taliece (17)
Saturday March 19th

I laid in bed trying to get myself up to go to the movies with Kaylin

I laid in bed trying to get myself up to go to the movies with Kaylin. I was tired and I didn't feel like going but he's been asking for awhile now. I got up and took a quick shower, then went back to my room so I could change. I put on a pair of black fashion nova jeans, green graphic tshirt from shein and my rough green Vapor max. I put my hair into a slick back ponytail and sprayed some water on it so that my curls could pop. I grabbed my phone purse and keys and headed downstairs. Kaylin was welcomed once again to Taz and Mookie grilling him.

"Are they bothering you Kaylin?" I asked with a mug on my face rolling my eyes.

"Nah we just talking about football" He smiled.

"Yea we just talking about football Taliece why you so uptight?" Taz asked sarcastically.

"Mhm, well I'm ready when you are" I shrugged.

"Don't be out to late and use a condom" Mookie joked.

"Mookie" I called his name in shock.

"Have fun tibby" He smiled in my face and walked off back into the living room.

I closed the door behind me and walked to Kaylins car. He drove a 4 door infinity, It was nice. He opened the door for me helping me inside then closing it and getting in the on the drivers side.

"I hope they didn't bother you to much"

"Nah. They was actually on some chill shit this time" He chuckled.

"Good cuz they be doing to much especially the little lightskin one." I chuckled.

"I'm weak" he laughed. "You must be real close to your brother"

"He basically raised me" I replied biting my nails. I need them done bad.

"Where's your mom?" He asked glancing over at me.

"Either doing her night shift or somewhere with her boyfriends dick in her mouth." I scoffed. It was the truth though. My mother was hardly around and if she was, she was giving us shit.

"Oh... damn."

"Yup" I said sucking in my lips.

"I'm guessing your dad isn't in your life."

"Nope. He left and never came back." I quickly answered. My mood shifted. I didn't like talking about that dead beat.

"My fault I should have asked if it was ok to talk about something personal like that" He apologized as he noticed the change in my voice.

"It's fine. All the credit goes to my brother at the end of our story anyways." I shrugged.

"Yea. What about the other one?" He asked. I was confused as to who he was referring to.