Downfall

Moriah (20)
Monday July 11th

It's been weird the last couple of weeks dealing with Mookie

It's been weird the last couple of weeks dealing with Mookie. His energy is different, he always got an excuse as to why he can't see me or why he gotta leave early and he's just been real uptight and jumpy. I don't know what's going on but he better fix it. I was finishing up my last client for the day when I got a call back from Mookie. I started not to answer just to match his energy but that's not me.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Wyd?" He asked.

"Finishing up my last client for the day. Why?" I asked. I had a slight attitude with him. Don't get on my phone thinking everything is ok when it's not.

"I was gonna stop by but imma just pull up to your house since you Rey get off" he answered.

"Mhm"

"Mhm? Fuck you mean mhm? What's your problem?" He asked mugging the camera.

"Nothing Mookie I'll see you in a little bit" I sighed rolling my eyes.

"Ard" he said and hung up.

I sat there shaking my head. I really like him but sometimes he reminds me of the mfs I used to deal with. I know he got a lot of shit to handle but can you atleast act right and squeeze me in? My last client got a $200 freestyle extra long nail set. Her nails were gem'd out, ombré, shaped, gold flakes, glitter and more. It took me a long time to do them but the end result was amazing and she loved them.

After she paid and left I cleaned my shop up and closed down for the night. I stopped at chick fil an and got me and Mookie some food on my way home. As I'm sitting in the drive through I got a dm request from a girl named datgirl.lailai_. She didn't follow anyone I knew not even Mookie so I didn't think anything of it. Maybe it's just a new client.

datgirl.lailai_

Your name Moriah?

Yes?
Seen

The girl stopped responding and just read my text. It was weird but I left it alone. Once I got my food I headed home. I sat the food on the counter and went to go take a shower. I washed up and got out putting on some lotion and deodorant. I threw on a pair of grey sweatpants and a black sweatshirt then went and sat in the living room. I turned on Deja vu on nowthatstv and started eating my food. Not much time had pass when I heard a knock at the door. I looked through the peephole and seen that it was Mookie.

"Nice to see your face" I straight faced him.

"Why it gotta be all that?" He asked cocking his head back.

"Did you eat?" I asked ignoring what he said.

"Nah"