Nothing to worry about

Mookie (20)
Tuesday March 22nd

Mookie (20)Tuesday March 22nd

Laila
Would like to FaceTime

"Tf you want?" I asked mugging Laila.

"Some dick" she responded followed by her rolling her eyes at me.

"You must be beefing with your nigga right now" I laughed.

"That's not my nigga anymore"

"You say that every-time and get right back together"

"We'll it's permanent this time" she shrugged.

"Fuck you think imma hoe or sum?"

"No but you know you can never pass on some good pussy. You know you miss me anyways"

"I don't though"I answered honestly. I didn't miss her I just liked fucking her from time to time. There was no type of attachment or feelings on my end. When you know a bitch got good pussy do you really stop fucking them?

"Boy please, it wouldn't be like this if you would stop playing and just work on us"

"You see how you doing your nigga now? That shit ain't gonna be me again Foh. Where is you at anyways?" I asked. Just like how she did me she's doing her new nigga the same way. Get to school and start fucking then come back and be in your face like she ain't just do you crummy. Only reason I found out is the because one of them niggas called and told her to get tested and then a video went around. After that the whole relationship went down hill.

"School" she huffed.

"You in Delaware?" That was dumb as shit for me to ask but I did anyways.

"Ain't that where I got to school at?"

"That's a fucking drive especially just for some ass"

"You know it's gonna be worth the drive. I'll even do that one thing you like that I don't usually do often" she smiled trying to sweet talk me.

"Ard bro I should be there by 1"

"Oouuu ok call me when you get here"  she cheesed from ear to ear.

"Mhm" I said and hung up. I might be tripping driving 4 hours to go see this girl but shit can't be any worse then being her nigga and getting fucked off on while you're on campus with her. Shit crucial.

I needed Taz to take the kids to school but he be acting like he the busiest mf in the world when he really don't be doing shit. Fucking lazy bastard.