Caught

Mookie (20)
Friday March 25th

I dropped everyone off home so it was just me and Moriah chilling in the car

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I dropped everyone off home so it was just me and Moriah chilling in the car. Every-time I look at her face that situation just makes me mad all over again.

"mookie I don't think your sister likes me" Moriah pouted playing with her fingers.

"Why? Because you told her you can't do her nails and she spazzed on you?" I asked laughing. It's hard for Taliece to not like someone.

"Not just that. Our interaction before the fight wasn't the best and she just gave me this blank stare like she doesn't like me"

"Did you say something to rub her the wrong way?" I asked.

"Maybe. All I said was you got me doing extra work and it was stressful moving my appointments around to squeeze her in." She summed up shrugging her shoulders.

"You said it just like that?"

"Yea" she responded nodding her head.

"Then that's why she felt the way she felt earlier. Shes easy to talk to when she's not mad I promise you but she, excuse my language i know that's my little sister but she's a straight bitch when she's mad. Ion think she doesn't like you. I think she's just pushing herself away from you because she feels as though I'm the reason why you're doing a lot of things." I explained. Taliece can be an asshole sometimes but she really is a cool person to be around.

"But I'm not though" Moriah whined.

"I know. You'll be able to talk to her on Tuesday when you do her nails again" I smiled. She's grown so she can figure it out with her.

"I'm scared. What if she tries to fight me or she really tells me she doesn't like me or something?"

"One she's not gonna fight you she knows better and two so what if she doesn't like you. Who are you dating her or me?" I asked. She's more worried about my sister liking her then me and she ain't the important one.

"You" she answered lowly.

"Ok then so her opinion doesn't fucking matter. She can feel how she feels but that ain't stopping me from fucking with you unless you did some fucked up shit to her. Ion like who she fw but that's her business and I got mines" I responded honestly.

" yea you're right. I just don't want things to be weird and awkward when I'm around."

"You fought with her when she got jumped. She's gonna remember that if anything. I appreciate you for that to. You don't know my sister and you really could have just sat there and watched or something but you jumped in there and helped her fight 3 mfs."