Keep your hands to yourself

Taz (19)
Tuesday April 26th

I stopped by Mookie house to check on the puppy like he asked me too

I stopped by Mookie house to check on the puppy like he asked me too. I haven't been over there in a couple days and he been wit Moriah so he hasn't been home either to my understanding. All the kids were gone at school except Taliece who was walking around in her matching ethikas set.

"Why tf you ain't school?" I asked walking into the kitchen seeing her going through the refrigerator.

"It's senior skip day" she shrugged.

"That shit ain't a thing so lie again and where is your clothes?" I asked looking her up and down. Her figure was built right. She definitely got a volleyball player body.

"First off I live here not you and second seniors got the next 2 days off since 9th through 11th grade are taking their sat" she explained rolling her eyes.

"Mhm so ion need to be here then" I shrugged turning to walk out the kitchen.

"Where you Rey go?" She asked following behind me.

"Out, prolly find something to do" I simply answered.

"Can I come with you? I'm bored and Jay and Niesha busy getting their backs blown out" she pouted.

"Better go study or something" I chuckled. She stay wanna do hood rat shit.

"I really dislike you" she huffed and started stomping up the steps.

"You got 5 minutes to get ready or I'm leaving you here" I rushed sucking my teeth at her.

"Ok" she cheesed and ran the rest of the way upstairs.

She came back down wearing a pair of light blue ripped jeans a red graphic tshirt and her white and red 97. She had her curly hair down in a side part with her lashes done. She looked good dressed up in the bare minimum.

"See didn't take me long. I'm ready" she smiled out of breath. Fucking fat ass.

"Who you getting all dressed up for? You don't even know where I'm going" I mugged observing her outfit. I lowkey was hating.

"Well I gotta look presentable just in case I see something I like" she shrugged looking down at her outfit.

"Stop fucking playing with me" I huffed straight facing her.

We walked out the house and got in my car. I went to the mall first so I could pick up my chain that I was getting fixed. I haven't worn that shit in like a year.

"Can you get me a pretzel?" Taliece asked pointing to the auntie Anne's.

"No stop asking for shit" I declined pulling her away from the stand.

"I just asked for one thing" she whined.

"And I only came in here for one thing" I responded.

"You're mean" she pouted pulling her arm away from me.