PERIOD

Taliece (17)
Friday February 4th

I was in found tech working on our group project when Kaylin decided to speak me, like actually speak to me

"You still going to the game tonight?" He asked.

"Duh my brother plays tonight. I gotta cheer him on." I jokingly sassed.

"You gonna cheer for me." He smirked.

"Uh no" I laughed.

"Damn it's like that."

"What's your number?" I asked.

"15 baby" he hyped up.

"Ok I'll see what I can do." I said.

I just so happened to look over at Norvana and she had a attitude. I guess she doesn't like it when Kaylin talks to me. This girl been mean mugging ever since we got put into a group together. When I went to the bathroom to change my tampon she was in there just doing nothing so when I walked out to wash my hands she mumbled something under breath to her friend laughed then walked out. Like bitch I will slap tf outta you.

"Imma get some more glue for the sail." I said getting up.

"Your pad is showing through your pants." She giggled tryna be funny.

"I'm not wearing a pad." I said feeling my face getting red. That shit is so embarrassing even I was wearing a pad why would you say that shit out loud.

"Why would you say that shit out loud." One girl said.

"I was helping her out so she can fix it." Norvana chuckled.

"No you tryna be cute and you bout to get slapped." I said defending myself.

"Slap who?"

"You bitch cuz you tryna be funny and I'm not in the mood today." I said turning my body towards her.

"Language Taliece" my teacher said.

I grabbed the glue and went back to the group. I was so fucking mad I couldn't even participate.

"You good?" Kaylin asked.

"Stop talking to me." I said writing stuff on a piece paper while bouncing my leg up and down.

"He asked you a simple you don't have to get smart." Norvana chimed in.

"Bitch I said stop fucking talking to me." I said throwing my pen at her.

"Taliece take this and go to the office." Mr.lue said giving me a office pass.

I was shaking. I wanted to spit on that bitch. She trying to be cute called herself trying to embarrass someone. No one needed to know I'm on my cycle.

While on my way to the office I texted Mookie.

Mookie❤️👨🏾‍🦼