For the team

Mookie (20)
Friday February 4th

"LETS GO WYLLO STAY ON THAT NIGGA" I yelled watching him take the ball from the other team and scoring

"LETS GO WYLLO STAY ON THAT NIGGA" I yelled watching him take the ball from the other team and scoring. "YEA SHORDY" I hyped up.

Some niggas on the other side was talking the up most shit to Wyllo. I ain't pay it no mind cus it's just trash talking and will handling his own. He got them niggas mad. Just as long as mfs don't put they hand on him then we straight.

Number 25 got heated at will blocking his shot and the ref not calling a foul. After that he's been on wills ass but Wyllo did a lay up on his ass and scored.

"GOOD SHIT" I yelled clapping.

Boy was 25 mad. He tried to swing on wyllo missing making will lean back dodging the hit. That's when the teams ran onto the court and shit got heated. Wyllo clapped in his face on some good shit knowing shordy just got hisself ejected from the game. Them niggas just lost their best player.

"Woooo GOOD FUCKING SHIT." I hyped up.

"YEA WE LIKE THAT" Taz yelled out.

The score was 68 to 66 and it was 4th quarter. Number 28 kept trying to shoot 3 pointers but was missing. They eventually tied up and the game was about to end. All we need is for them to score and we win. Will passed the ball to his teammate but the other team stole the ball and Wyllo chased them down so they wouldn't score.

"Get that foul get that foul" I mumbled to myself.

Wyllo jumped in front of the boy as he tried to do a lay up causing him to fall back. The boy made the shot and the gym went crazy as if they won. Half of the gym went quiet and that's when the ref called a foul so will's team get a foul shot.

"YEA FUCK NIGGA LETS GOOO" I yelled.

"Good shit" Taz clapped.

They lined up for the foul shot and I'm not gonna lie. I was scared af. Will shot the first shit and missed. It's all good tho he got one more.

"Come on will take your time." I said cheering him on.

He shot his next shot and the ball bounced around the rim a couple times before falling through the net. That's game right there.

"That's game baby." I cheered clapping for their team. Them other niggas was mad af making threats and shit.

We walked out of the school and waited outside for wyllo to come out. Niesha ass was being flirtatious and annoying as always. More people was coming out of the building and I saw this dude that looked familiar. He's been at the last couple of Wyllo's games.

"Where we going after this?" Tally asked.

"I'm Rey get me some butt, idk what y'all Nîggas doing." I said.

"Ew" tally said in disgust.

"Imma go make some money after this." Taz said.

"Oouu can I come with you?" Niesha joined in.