A better start

Taz (19)
Thursday August 18th

Tally coming in here had me thinking

Tally coming in here had me thinking. I was so stuck on trying to keep myself away from her I fucked up when she needed help. We finished what we needed to do so at the moment we was just sitting here smoking and chilling.

"I just drove pass Mookie and they locking him up. They had the ambulance down there and everything" Mar said out of breath as he walked through the front door.

"And you ain't stop?" I asked scrunching up my face. You watch your mans get locked up but ain't stop to make sure he was good.

"For me to go to jail too?" Mar replied sucking his teeth.

"Lo call Taliece" I demanded.

"You do it" she said. I don't got time to be going back and forth with a carpet muncher right now.

"As much as you call her your girl you can't even make a simple phone call"

"Ard" she huffed.

I waited until her phone connected and when it did all you could hear was crying.

"What's wrong? Why Mookie getting arrested?" Lo asked with a concerned look. He's going to jail not dying so why tf she crying so hard?

"Idk but Wyllo got shot and they pulled us over on the way to the hospital" she cried. My heart dropped.

"Wyllo got shot?" Cash gasped.

"Ask her which hospital they at" I whispered to Lo.

"What hospital yall at?" She asked.

"Riverside" Taliece replied.

"Is he good?" Lo asked.

"I don't know. I gotta go" Tally shrugged and hung up.

"Damn, my man's wyllo gonna pull through" Mar sighed shaking his head.

"I'm rey dip." I responded standing up from my chair and walking towards the front door.

"You ain't hear what she said?" Mar asked. I heard where tf you think I'm going fat bitch?

"That's where I'm going and I gotta go bail Mookie out"

I went home first so I could get this bail money then I went to the hospital. Taliece was the only one here supporting Wyllo but she was sleep in the chair. Their mother wasn't even here and it's like her to not show up. I waited a couple hours just so that Mookie could be processed before I went to get him.

"Family of Wyllo clifthart" the doctor called out.

I didn't bother to wake up taliece she's already stressed out and whatever they had to say was probably gonna stress her out more.

"We were able to stop the bleeding and no major organs were hit. He did lose a lot of blood so we want to wait to go back in and remove the bullet fragments. He's going to be just fine" the doctors explained.