Never have i ever

Taliece (18)
Wednesday June 15th

It's summer time and we ain't got no school but still ain't got shit to do

It's summer time and we ain't got no school but still ain't got shit to do. Niesha had suggested that we go hang out with Mookie and them at the trap. I don't know how she know about that but if it's something for me to do then idgaf imma do it.

"Let's go hang out with your brother and them at the trap" Niesha suggested.

"How you know about that?" I asked scrunching up my face.

"She be wanting to fuck on your brother. She's a stalker" Jay joked but told the truth.

"Uh no, one of his homies brought me over there to fuck one day" Niesha said. Thats trifling af.

"Idc they probably there now." I shrugged.

"Who's car we taking?" Niesha asked.

"Tally" Jay offered up.

"I don't feel like driving. It's ghetto over there" I whined.

"Girl come on. We don't have to stay all day." Niesha pouted.

"Right I'm tryna see what the rest of the crew look like" Jay said.

"Come on" I huffed giving in.

I slipped on a pair of shorts and a cropped tank top with my retro 5. I threw my keys phone and wallet into my telfy bag and headed out the door.

It took about 15 minutes just to get there and when we pulled up they was already outside smoking and doing dumb shit

It took about 15 minutes just to get there and when we pulled up they was already outside smoking and doing dumb shit. I parked behind Mookie and got out of the car with Jay and Niesha following behind me. All eyes were on me as we walked up to the porch.

"Oouu my bae finally outside" Lo cooed.

"Ora Mookie finna beat your ass" Taz laughed.

"Stfu Niesha wanted to come" I mugged him.

Mookie walked out the door short moments later and mugged me. He doesn't like it when I'm around here but they be making this shit sound like fun.

"Why you over here?" He asked.