Too friendly

*disclaimer*
I've never been to Miami clubs so I'm going based off of tiktok keep in mind this is a made up story so is everything going to be accurate? Most likely but anyways back to the story 🫶🏾 pay attention this is the start of all the drama to come. There will also be other character POV.😘

Taz (19)
Thursday April 7th

We was walking back to the crib and Taliece been acting weird since we got here

We was walking back to the crib and Taliece been acting weird since we got here. Ion know what her problem is, everyone having fun and she finding a issue with everything. As we were walking I tried to put my arm around her and she pushed my arm away mugging me. That confirmed she had an issue.

"Damn I can't touch you now?" I asked looking her up and down.

"It's hot I don't want you suffocating me" she mugged pushing me back.

"Ion want my arm around your neck no ways, yuh neck stink" I said pushing her back.

"It must not have stank when you was sucking on it" she mumbled.

"You got that" I laughed.

"Oh ok"

Walking with children is like taking them trick or treating. Scary ass kids scared to walk in the dark. When we got back I hopped in the shower real quick and pulled out a fit for the club. I heard this one of the best ones, just for a section is 2 bands so it better be worth every penny I spend.

I was wearing a black graphic T shirt light blue jeans and my black balenciagas with my grills.

"Oh great, can you tie the back up for me?" Taliece asked walking towards me as I stepped out of my room

"Who tf said you can wear that?" I asked cocking my head back but still taking a good look at what she was wearing while I tied the back of her shirt.