House party

Mookie(20)
Friday February 18th

"It's byow not byod" cash said to mar who was sitting on the couch of the mansion we got

"Why would they bring their own weed if we supplying the shit on a daily basis?" Mar said scrunching up his face.

"I'm tryna party not make money so they better bring their own everything" Taz said kicking mars legs out of his way.

"Yea well idgaf imma have my own shit so y'all figure that shit out. I gotta go pick someone up I'll be back." I said standing up and stretching.

"Why you leaving an hour before the party starts?" Cash asked.

"Yea he's most def not black" Taz laughed.

"Black people are always late to the function. The party starts at 9 but mfs won't be here til like 10 to 10:30" Dime explained.

"Imma see y'all niggas later" I laughed shaking my head while walking out the door.

I had to go get Taliece and if I gotta bring her then she gotta either smoke or drink to hang wit me. I pulled into my driveway, got out and locked the door behind me. I walked in the house and went upstairs to tally room.

I knocked twice before being told to come in. "Get ready" I said leaning on her door frame.

"Can I bring Jay and Niesha?" She asked.

I stared at her contemplating wether I should tell her no or not. "They got 10 minutes to get here" I said walking out her room and closing the door.

I lightly jogged down the steps to the basement so I can change my fit. I put on a white graphics tshirt a light blue pair of jeans my light blue fitted cap and my white air forces. Can't forget my fronts, tops and bottoms.

"Taliece come on" I yelled from the bottom of the steps.

"Wait I gotta do my lashes." She yelled.

This is why I don't take her nowhere. She takes to mf long to get ready. I took a seat on the couch and scrolled on Instagram, watching everyone's story. Taz was already turnt and the party was getting crowded. There were a couple knocks at the door that caught my attention. I got up and opened it seeing it was Jay.

"Wassup" I said walking back to the living room.

"Sup. Where's Taliece?" He asked following behind me.

"She still getting ready." I said scrolling through Instagram.

"Ok let's go" Taliece said jumping off the last step.

"Tf are you wearing?" I asked looking her up and down. She was wear some jean shorts and a crop top.

"What?" She asked looking at her outfit.

"One it's cold outside and two you're not wearing them fucking booty shorts. Go change your pants." I demanded.

"What if she wants to shake some ass?" Jay asked.