Two

2021

It was the end of August and the new football season was about to start.

The young green eyed girl grew up and was 16 years old soon to turn 17. She was still always coming to her fathers games with her brothers and mother. She still sat in her usuals spot because her father always keeps it for his melocotón.

Julia's POV

I got woken up by my Papa since he said he was bringing me to training with him. I loved going to trainings with him because I always helped and the guys would make me do things with them. Since I'm the little Piqué and should be able to do this.

"Melocotón , wake up"
Gerard

"I'm up"
Julia

He came around to my bed , took my duvet and pulled my blind up. I then forced myself to properly wake up and get ready.

We were leaving at 8am which meant I had half an hour to get ready.

"I made breakfast for you so just grab it before we leave okay melocotón?"
Gerard

"Si , gracias papa"
Julia

Every father had a nickname for their daughter. Mine was melocotón, which meant peach in Spanish. I don't know why it's that but I think it's cute , he calls me that ever since I can remember.

I devoid to wear some navy Nike tracksuit bottoms , a crop top and white shoes.

I curled my lashes and brushed them out with Vaseline before I brush my hair out.

"Vamos we're leaving now"
Gerard

"I'm coming"
Julia

I ran downstairs and to the kitchen to see an avocado toast. I grabbed that and ran to the car where my papa was already sitting in.

-

We arrived at the training spot and I just finished up my breakfast. I entered the center with my papa by my side.

"Little Piqué"
Sergio

"Hola Busi"
Julia

He brought me in a hug and I hugged him back. I greeted the whole team and walked with them towards the pitch.

"Hola Xavi"
Julia

"Dios mio, Julia your all so grown up. Still coming to training with your dad?"
Xavi

"Si and I'm planning on doing that so you will have extra help from time to time , maybe"
Julia

"We'll set these cones out beside the balls as they run their laps"
Xavi

"Magic word?"
Julia

"Now"
Xavi

"Okay okay calm down. I'll do it"
Julia

I set the cones and sat down on the bench beside it eh water bottles and went on my phone for a little while until they finished their laps.

I was looking through instagram , TikTok and Snapchat. I was texting Sofia about going to the first match of the season.

autistic🙊 & king Julian👑

Hi soffffffffffff
Hello?
R u awake yet?
Bruhhhhh
Answerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr meeeeeeee

Jesus it's 8 in the morning Jules
What do you want now
I'm trying to sleep

Finally answered me😘
Anyhow r we going to the match
It's this Saturday