Seventy-two

Pedris POV

It was May 20th the day we lift the LaLiga cup once again at our beloved home.

Me , Pablo and Julia were at our place since she spent the night again. I didn't mind because I was more than happy for them to be back together, I mean that's what all of us wanted for the longest time and so did they.

"We should go there earlier"
Pedri

"Why?"
Pablo

"Because why not?"
Pedri

"Like what? 10 minutes earlier or?"
Pablo

"I'll just call you down or tell you when we're leaving because you won't remember anyway"
Pedri

"Excuse me?"
Pablo

"He is right pablito"
Julia

"You too? I'm getting out of this hater zone"
Pablo

Obviously he was messing about being mad but he went upstairs for god knows what. Me and Julia went to the kitchen and were making food. We made it attempted is the better word , we attempted to make a soup and it didn't go well.

"Maybe we should give it to Pablo?"
Pedri

"I love your evil ideas Pepi , plus this is disgusting"
Julia

"I know , I'll call him you pour the soup"
Pedri

And that's exactly what we did , she poured the soup into a bowl and I call him downstairs. He sat down on the stool and he did not look convinced at all.

"Why don't youse eat?"
Pablo

"We already ate it , we made it like 15 minutes ago so bon appetite"
Julia

Let me tell you his face when he tried it was priceless, both me and Julia were on the floor laughing our faces off.

"You tried to poison me!"
Pablo

"That's a bit of exaggeration don't you think pablito?"
Julia

"I'm never letting you cook , ever"
Pablo

"Fine by me , you can cook then"
Julia

I just let them have their little couple moment but only for a few seconds because I do not want to third wheel and just stand there awkwardly.

She went up stairs as she needed a nap before the match. It was me and Pablo just there , I had so many questions to him but I don't know where to start.

"So are you going to keep your promise?"
Pedri

"Shut up she might hear you and I will but not now but-"
Pablo

"Soon?"
Pedri

"I don't know... it could be too early and we just got back together"
Pablo

"And? I mean it's your choice but do it when you want to and when it's right"
Pedri

"Gracias Pep"
Pablo

"De nada but are you excited for tonight's match?"
Pedri

He nodded his head but it didn't seem that he was , it seemed like he was more sad than anything. I didn't want to ask him and make him sad even more before the match.

-

"We're going now!"
Pedri

They were both upstairs doing god knows what , but not that for definite. He got his bag and she came down running towards the car , she sat at the front even though Pablo wanted to.