Three

2021

The brown haired boy was home in his room thinking about the girl he saw today.

The Piqué girl he always admired and had on his mind. Ever match he would always look for her , nothing else.

Both of the teenagers were in their room looking blankly at the ceiling. Both of them thinking about each other.

The girl got lost in her thoughts as she got a call from the boy she so calls her boyfriend.

"Hola Liam"
Julia

"Hola cariña , do you want to hang out tomorrow?"
Liam

"Si"
Julia

"Bueno , anyways I'll be at yours at around 3?"
Liam

The teenagers talked for ages over the phone , until they both fell asleep.

The brown haired boy had his mind on the girl he saw today. He had to focus on his career as he started on the first team of Barcelona yet he couldn't.

His mind drifted off to many thoughts until he was thinking about the nameless girl. Sometimes he wanted to know who she was or where she was. He thought about her frequently.

-

The girl woke up full of energy hoping that today will be good. It was around 11am when she woke up and today her dad didn't have training so she let herself sleep.

Her boyfriend was coming over and she was excited because she hasn't seen him in nearly over a week.

She got a text from her brown eyed best friend she was with yesterday.

Baldy🧑‍🦲 & Bird🐦

Hey Julesss
R u up yet?

Yup
I'm so excited for today

Oh yeah ur seeing him🙄
Anyways do use have any plans?

Idk prob not
Why?

Cuz Eric invited us over to his
Yk like a pool gathering thing
He said u can come if u want to

Em ye sure
Liam will prob be okay with that hopefully

Oh ye forgot about him
Plz come ur so much more fun

Yes ik
I'll see u there

I haven't told u when or where💀

Oh ye just send it to me then
Pls and thx
Bye baldy😘

I will send it to u in a minute
See u l8r bird 🐦

***

Time has passed when she waited for her boyfriend to arrive to her house. She told him earlier to bring things for when they go over to Eric's. One thing he didn't know was they were going to Eric's house.

Amaras POV

I was waiting for Liam to come over. We were leaving o Eric's at around 4pm so we had time before we would have to leave.