Fifty-nine

Pablo's POV

"Don't get into a fight por favor , I'm begging you"
Xavi

"I'll try"
Pablo

"Your temper will get the best of you and you know it , so please"
Xavi

"Bueno"
Pablo

He ruffled my hair and left the changing room as we were all getting ready for the match tonight.

Even if it was just 6 we were going to warm up in an hour but knowing us we will talk and get distracted so we had to get ready earlier.

Me , Pedri and Ale were all talking but something happened as we were sitting down and talking I thought of this one moment.

It was the moment both me and Julia , I know we didn't kiss or anything but the fact that we nealry did made me smile. It kept replaying in my head , I kept smiling because my cheeks hurt after a while.

"You okay? Do we need to call a doctor?"
Ale

"Hello pablito?"
Pedri

"Huh?"
Pablo

"Why are you so smiley today señor?"
Ale

"Oh es... es nada"
Pablo

"Doesn't seem like it"
Pedri

"It's nothing important trust me"
Pablo

Biggest lie ever! It is very important, or very important to me anyway. I kept thinking about it and each time I kept smiling.

The hour passed by so fast and we were running out on the pitch to warm. I was with Lewy , I don't know why but he just warms up better unlike those two.

I looked into the crowd and I looked into that one seat , her seat. She was obviously coming , she always does but this time it was a little bit different.

"Who are you trying to find?"
Lewy

"Um..."
Pablo

"She's coming down the stairs to her seat if you need to know Pablito"
Lewy

I looked over at him and he was smiling and was looking at me with aw because I am 14 years younger than him and he looked at me like a child.

"What's up with him?"
Sergio

"He's obsessed"
Alba

"Oh definitely, I mean she made him go crazy for her"
Lewy

They kept talking about how I was madly in love with her but they're not wrong. I mean we both tried to move on but after that , it's different like there might be something.

She sat in her seat beside Mikky , as always and mine and hers gazes met. I felt millions of butterflies and she didnt break the contact until the minute I had to disappear to the locker room to get ready for the match.

Lewy , Sergio , Alba , Dembele and the others were talking about me and how I was during warm up , but I didn't care because everything was 10 times better than it was.

They all looked like I am a child who is madly in love , which is true but I didn't know my whole world would crash because of today.

Mikkys POV

"So how did your date go?"
Mikky

The nameless number 10जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें