Fifty-two

Pedris POV

"Are you ready to leave?"
Pedri

"Yeah"
Pablo

He came downstairs looking like he found out someone form his family died. Maybe I'm exaggerating but he didn't seem okay at all , maybe it's still because of his Julia encounter on new years or it's something new.

We were on our way to training and he kept zoning out for at least 20 times before we arrived at the training center.

I didn't look nor speak to him we just walked to the locker room and changed into our things before heading out to the pitch.

"Wait where's Pablo?"
Eric

"I don't kn-"
Ale

"Hola"
Julia

"DIOS MIO JULES!"
Ale

He ran and hugged her as he spun her around and then literally dropped her on the ground. They act like brother and sister and it's cute but annoying at most times.

"What are you doing here?"
Pedri

"Am I not aloud to come here? Are you telling me I belong in a house?"
Julia

I didn't know what to respond before she rolled her eyes and smiled.

"I'm just messing , but to be honest I missed coming here with youse"
Julia

"We missed you t-"
Ale

"I didn't to be honest"
Eric

"You know you love me Eric"
Julia

"Sure I do"
Eric

They walked off talking as they headed to Xavi on the pitch as me and Ale stayed behind because I needed to talk to him about the night.

"Do you think either of them remember anything?"
Pedri

"Em... from what it looks like , I don't think so"
Ale

"We need to help them remember then"
Pedri

"Wait what?!"
Ale

"I will go to-"
Pedri

"To who Pepi?"
Pablo

We both turned our heads and acted like we weren't discussing about him and her just a second ago.

"Em..."
Pedri

Both me and Ale looked at one another then Pablo , but his eyes were fixated on something else or someone else.

He looked at her with pain and love in his eyes , I really want to help him but I don't know if she wants that too.

-

After a shorter but more intense training session we were heading to the locker room when I noticed Pablo frozen looking at her as she was passing the ball with Ale.

They were all laughing , talking and messing around just in general when I noticed that his jaw clenched. He was jealous?

"Jealous pablito?"
Pedri

"Qué? NO! W- why would I be jealous?"
Pablo

By the tone of his voice I knew that none of the words that came out of his mouth were true , not even close to the truth.

Pablo's POV

I kept looking at her , she was the only person that made me feel this much joy and pain in the same time.

Pedri assumed that I was jealous of her and Ale playing together. Why would I be jealous? They are like brother and sister , but they aren't by blood so anything could happen.