Forty-one

2022

Pablo's POV

It was nearly movement once again , this year has actually flew by. I was so excited because this time last year , I could only imagine being with the girl of my dreams.

That was my wish last year to be with her but now I'm in her apartment on her bed hugging her in my arms as we were both sleeping.

I didn't sleep at all because I admired her sleep peacefully and was getting tired when I heard a buzz from a phone. It wouldn't stop buzzing like someone kept texting , her phone?

It was constant texts from the same person but I wasn't able to see the name since it was locked.

I knew her password but I respect her privacy and trust her but I wanted to see. I fought everything inside of me not to check but I'm as curious as her so it got the best of me.

Little did I know my whole world crushed because of this.

Why was Fabio texting Julia? My Julia.

Fabio & Prachtig

Can u meet me now?
Jules pls it's important
I need to tell u something now

Where?

At the cafe be there in 5 mins

Okay

***

I knew that texting him on her phone was bad but he was as annoying the shit out of me already. Now he texts my girlfriend to meet up with her , my question is why?

I got out of bed and changed to see him at the place. I know it's bad that I'm snooping through her messages but him?

-

I was close to the place when I saw the blonde boy walk by the side of the cafe , I followed him from a far. He leaned against the wall and waited for Julia , well it was me obviously but still.

I was walking up when I tripped over some mat that was laid out on the ground. He quickly turned his head around and looked at me with a disgust , so did I to be fairly honest because I despise him.

"What are you doing here?"
Fabio

"I could ask you the same question"
Pablo

He sighed and came closer to me , he was taller but only by a bit so he looked slightly down at me.

"I thought you trust her... pablito"
Fabio

"The fuck did you just call me?!"
Pablo

"Don't be so surprised , you really thought she would want to be with you over me?"
Fabio

That's when I remembered Julia said she was helping her dad with something at his house last night.

"Too stunt to speak?"
Fabio

"She wouldn't be with someone like you or dare anyone like you"
Pablo

"Tell her that , because that's not what she says"
Fabio