Sixty-four

Pablo's POV

Neither me or pedri got a date to the gala so we were going together , it wasn't that big of a deal I mean we're best friends.

It was starting at 8:30pm so we had 2 and a half hours to get ready and go there. Which meant we were leaving to Madrid in 30mins since we were taking a plane there.

Every footballer or guest invited to it was on this plane and I was worried I might be placed beside Julia because she was going too.

"Ready to leave?"
Pedri

"Sí , I'll just get my bag"
Pablo

We were staying in Madrid for 2 nights , one for when we get there and then we had a day to relax for ourselves. I thought it was okay but I would much rather go back the next day because I prefer Barcelona over Madrid.

I got my bag and headphones for the plane ride and left in his car to the airport. So many fans were at the entrance to watch us get in it was kind of funny.

"How are you going with Gavi?"
Fan

"Probably with Ana"
Fan

They were discussing amongst themselves who I'm going with to the gala. I then heard someone else ask the same question just the name was different.

"Are you going to the gala with Joao Felix , Julia?"
Fan

She just smiled at them and was heading towards the entrance and our eyes met. All of a sudden her smile disappeared , some security guard came and escorted us to the gate and the eyes contact with her broke.

We went on the plane and luckily me and Pedri sat beside each other. I had a window seat and I just turned my music on.

"Pablo can you switch seats with me?"
Ale

"Why?"
Pablo

"Because me and Pedri have some business to talks about now move your ass to my seat"
Ale

I got up and went to his seat which was na isle seat , great but the seat next to him was free so-

"Why are you sitting here?"
Julia

"Ale told me to swap with him because he needs to talk to Pedri"
Pablo

She then sat in her seat which was beside the window , she looked out the window for a while. She looked so peaceful doing nothing.

We didn't even leave the airport yet and we had an hour and a half to Madrid. I just listened to music for a while until the plane was starting to get ready to take off.

We were both sitting there waiting and then I felt her hand grip onto mine tightly.

"Sorry , I hate taking off"
Julia

"It's fine"
Pablo

I tightened my hand to make sure she knows it's fine , to be honest I don't like landing or taking off so I understand why she did so.

The second we were in the air fully without flying up she let go of my hand.

"Gracias y lo siento"
Julia

"It's fine Julia , I promise you"
Pablo

She just smiled at me and went looked out the window as she listened to music. She didn't say another word to me after that , I wanted to hear her voice again but I knew she was mad at me.

I just leaned my head back and tried to sleep or relax before we get to Madrid.

I felt someone touch my shoulder and then I felt a weight on it. It was Julia cuddling up to me and sleeping , my heart started pounding like crazy. I pretend to fall asleep too and placed my head on top of hers.