Eighteen

2022

The two teenagers were more than happy to tell their friends about their relationship, one thing was that she didn't tell her parents yet.

All of their friends were so supportive and happy for them especially Pedri , Ale , Ansu and Eric.

The curly haired girl was scared of how her dad would react to them being together since he is over protective of his little girl.

Julia's POV

Me and Pablo have been more than happy that all of our friends knew. They just didn't want us to be all over one another near them. Which was understandable.

It had been a month since me and Pablo have made it official yet I didn't find any courage to tell my parents , mostly my father.

Me and Pablo have been hanging out normally like always acting like best friends around my parents. My mother has been onto us though and I don't mind telling her it's my father I'm mostly scared of. Not for me but for Pablo , he didn't like Pablo ever since we became friends.

I woke up normally when I got texts from Pablo.

Pablito❤️ & Hermosa❤️

Hola
Am I still going to urs today?

Hola
It's up to u
I just woke up tho so idk what time you should come over

I'll be at urs around 12 ish?

I can't wait to see u

U saw me yesterday
But I miss u too hermosa❤️

I'll see u later amor❤️

❤️
Seen by hermosa❤️

***

"Who you smiling at belleza?"
Shakira

"Hola mami , it's no one"
Julia

"Okay and just let me know when Pablo will come over"
Shakira

She winked before leaving my room to do the laundry. I think she knew about us but didn't say anything because she wants me to tell her myself.

-

I cleaned my room and got dressed into some leggings and a jumper that was Pablo's but he didn't know I stole it.

I was finally finished cleaning my room when I heard the doorbell ring. I was so excited to see Pablo even though we saw each other yesterday, I couldn't wait.

I ran downstairs to see my dad and Pablo standing there talking , Pablo seemed a bit confused and scared to be honest and it was kind of funny.

"Hi Pablo"
Julia

"Hola Jules"
Pablo

"I'll be gone to Sergio's house for a while but I'll be back before dinner"
Gerard

"Okay papa have fun"
Julia

I hugged him and he placed a kiss on my head , still looking at Pablo with sharp eyes. He left the house leaving me and Pablo alone in the hall.