Seventy-four

Sofias POV

It was summer and I was more than happy because the guys were off football training and matches for a whole month. Which meant we could spend time with them instead of then being gone most of the time.

We were on Pablo's boat close to Ibiza I think or somewhere around there anyway.

"You'll choke on the grapes"
Julia

"I won't , Pablo throw it"
Fermin

They were throwing grapes into each others mouths to see whose better. I love how close they are after many years but sometimes it gets very competitive.

"I WON!"
Pablo

"BY CHEATING!"
Fermin

"Not this again"
Julia

"If I have to listen to them babble about whose better and cheating again I'll jump off the boat"
Sofia

"I'll join you"
Julia

They stopped fighting after 10mins , thank god because it was getting irritating. It was around 3pm so it was still boiling hot but we had a plan of getting dinner in the after noon in a town nearby.

We were playing board games because Pablo found some under a seat in the dining area. It's his boat yet he was shocked to find them.

"Uno!"
Sofia

"Nah , plus four amor"
Fermin

"I actually hate you"
Sofia

"We all know you don't Sof"
Julia

"Plus two for Pablo"
Sofia

"Plus four for hermosa"
Pablo

He always calls her hermosa no matter who or where we are. Even in just normal moments he would call her that and I think it's adorable.

Fermin also told me he loved her ever since he joined Barca which was 8 years ago. I remember Julia would always ask about the boy she met at the stadium , her first kiss and her first and last love. If they don't get married I don't believe in love.

"I'm not playing"
Julia

She dropped her cards took her T-shirt off and just jumped from the deck of the boat.

We all just looked at her as she just swam around in the crystal clear water , how does she not own a house at the beach already , she could live in the ocean.

"I think she wants you to swim after her Pablo"
Fermin

"You think?"
Pablo

"I know. Now go"
Sofia

He dived into the water but he was really bad and I think I heard a slap against the water , I'm guessing that hurt a lot.

We both then ran and we were all swimming in the water just messing around , being the stupid kids we are and having fun.

-

"The blue or the white?"
Julia

"White"
Sofia

We were going to dinner in the actual city of Ibiza since if we didn't we wouldn't be able to leave the place at all. We were getting ready and they were rushing us because we were going to be late , normally they're not right but this time they were.

"Oh shit"
Sofia

"How many minutes?"
Julia

"20"
Sofia