Nine

2021

The young girl didn't talk to her boyfriend nor texted him for a few days. She did decide to meet up with him the next day to talk things out.

The brunette boy thought about the young Piqué girl a lot and especially after their last encounters. He couldn't believe that the girl he dreamed of was near him.

The young girl and boy talked every-time she went to her fathers training.

Amaras POV

I was on my way to Liam's house because we both decided to talk about what happened at the party.

I knew what I had to say to him yet I wanted to know what he had to say. After all he was the one who messed up and not me.

I knocked on his door and nothing. I knocked a few more times until someone opened the door and it was his mom.

"Hola Julia , you're here to talk to Liam aren't you?"
Liam's mother

"Hola señora y si"
Julia

"Uno momento"
Liam's mother

I waited outside as I heard his mother shout at him and it didn't seem good at all. He then burst the door open and closed it behind himself.

"Hola"
Julia

"I know I messed up , I didn't mean to do it-"
Liam

"Then why?"
Julia

He tried explaining himself but all he said was repeating that he was drunk and really does love me. What a bunch of lies , he only had two drinks at the party.

"You never loved me did you?"
Julia

"I did- I do love you , you have to believe me"
Liam

"If you loved me you wouldn't do that and am I not a little slut anyways"
Julia

"I didn't mean that"
Liam

"Yes you did and going at Zoe who is one of my friends? That's fucking messed up"
Julia

We started to shout at one another and went to his room to not disturb the others or something like that.

We were arguing for a very , very long time. It did get heated and we were full of screaming at one another at this point.

"Fine you are a slut and I never loved you is that what you wanted to hear! I only was with you for fame because of your father!"
Liam

"You're a fucking dick and ale was right from the beginning. Go fuck Zoe or something because I'm out of here for good!"
Julia

"Good I don't want to see you anymore ever again. No can ever love someone like you anyways"
Liam

"Fuck you"
Julia

"Fuck you too , now get out!"
Liam

I slammed the door of his bedroom in tears as his mother looked at me pity. I really did like his mother she was so nice and kind to me.

I smiled at her or tried to and left their house as tears were flowing down my cheek like a waterfall.

-

I sat down on the cliff road on the curb of the path as I had my head in my hands. Tears were still flowing down my face and tried not too sob. The road was quiet at this time of the day.

My breath started to become shaky and I looked up to see the sunset.

Pablo's POV

I was out for an evening run since I didn't go to training today. I went for a jog instead because I didn't feel like running non stop.