Forty-four

2022

Pablo's POV

I was with Julia , Ale , Pedri , Ansu , Eric , Fermin and Sofia at Eric's house. We always go to his house and I have no clue why but it's just the place we always go to.

"We should play a game"
Pedri

"Twister"
Ale

Julia and Ale both smirked at one another once he said it and we all agreed. If we knew what was going to happen.

It was me , Julia , Pedri and Sofia this round playing all together. Ale was in charge of the spinner , who even let him do that.

"Pablo left hand on red"
Ale

I tried to squeeze my hand on the red which made me be on top of Julia. Her eyes were looking into mine , her emerald green eyes were sparkling.

"Hello? Can you two stop being so couply?"
Fermin

"Lo siento"
Julia

"Anywho Julia right leg on green"
Ale

She rolled her eyes and placed her leg on green.

"Fuck this game"
Julia

And she fell on the net giving up , I started to laugh but she swiped her leg and made me fall on top of her properly this time.

"If youse kiss I will jump out the window"
Eric

I smirked and so did she but she moved her head the second before our lips touched. I acted like I was mad and hurt but in reality I wasn't , or maybe just a little bit.

We were sitting on the couch and she had her legs on mine as we watched the rest play. It was Fermin , Eric , Ale and Sofia so Ansu was in charge of the spinner.

Her head was on my shoulder as she was laughing with the others but I just admired her. Her smile , her eyes , just her.

"We should order food"
Ansu

"Por favor"
Eric

He just dropped on the ground and all of them followed along with him landing on top of him , he was trying to make his way out but he couldn't which was really funny.

Pedris POV

We were all sitting around eating food and I just watched both Pablo and Julia.

They were laughing , cuddling, eating and messing around the whole time but they were so perfect for each other.

Pablo went on his phone for a few minutes as they were playing FIFA. His face went from happy to emotionless and just put it away the next second. I wanted to know what was going on because he had been like this for a week.

"I'm going to get popcorn"
Pablo

"I'll help you"
Pedri

"Don't just bring popcorn though"
Fermin

"Yes sir"
Pablo

We both walked off and he was making the popcorn and it seemed like the perfect opportunity to talk with him. I leaned against the counter as he jumped up and sat on it as we were waiting for the popcorn.

"So..."
Pedri

"So?"
Pablo

"What's going on with you?"
Pedri

"What do you mean , I'm fine"
Pablo

"No you're not"
Pedri

"Why do you think that?"
Pablo