Twenty eight

2022

Pablo's POV

It was the second half of the match and we weren't playing so good , or just me.

The guys were mad at me because I messed the pass and made Sevilla score a goal. I was so mad at myself I couldn't even look at anyone not myself.

"Pablo concentrate okay?"
Pedri

"Mhm"
Pablo

I think he noticed that I was mad at myself as much as they were mad at me. I was walking down and saw a shadow approaching me and lifting my chin up and I saw her with a worried look on her face.

She pulled me in for a hug around my neck as she stroked the bottom of my hair.

"Everyone makes mistakes pablito"
Julia

"Not like this though"
Pablo

"Just focus on the rest of the game okay?"
Julia

She pulled away as I tired to look away from her because I didn't want her to see the tears in my eyes from sadness and anger.

She cupped my face and kissed me softly before I telling me that I need to focus and that she will be there for me. I hugged her one last time before she left and we got given out to by Xavi once again.

"Just focus on the game okay Gavi?"
Xavi

"Sí"
Pablo

And that's what I did but of course they took me off after I got into a fight with Joaquin Correa and both us got yellow cards.

The am the ended with a draw and to be honest I that was better than loosing obviously. The score was 1-1 and Dembele scored the goal.

We were on our way home with Pedri and he was dropping me and Julia off since she was staying over.

Her padre was not so happy about it but he is never happy about anything , involving me and her together.

"Can youse promise not to do anything bad?"
Pedri

"You sound like mi padre , stop"
Julia

"Yeah she's right and it's scary"
Pablo

He laughed at us both because of our facial expressions when he said that and he did sound like her padre a lot.

He dropped us at my house and we both thanked him and left the car. I had my bag around my shoulder and had my other arm around Julia's shoulder as we walked to my house.

No one was home , not a single soul to be found.

"What do you want to do?"
Pablo

I put my bag down as I plopped myself on the couch pulling her with me in my arms.

"How about you shower first then we can do something?"
Julia

"Are you telling me I stink?"
Pablo

"Well you did just play a match plus I'm stealing your jumper"
Julia

I ruffled her hair and kissed her forehead before we both headed towards my room.

Julia's POV

We walked up to his room as I was looking through his wardrobe. He went to shower while I looked for through his wardrobe when I found a photo of a young girl and a boy.

It was me and him.

I took the photo from the back and held it in my hands looking at it carefully. I could see that it had something written at the back , I turned it around and saw the little message it had.