Chapter 4

Zach was trying to sleep, but Adam was jumping all over him. After a few more minutes of him trying to sleep, he finally hit Adam with a pillow so hard, that his brother instantly went tumbling off the bed.

"Wow Zach, and I know I've said this a million times, but, your really strong, bro!" All Zach did was smile at his little brother's statement. Their family got ready and headed down for breakfast.

It was basically the same stuff he had a home, but a lot better. He looked out the window, enjoying the view.

"Hey guys, look!" Adam called out. "A turtle!" They all looked out and saw a few of them. This family had never seen a turtle in the wild before, mostly because they lived in Ohio, near no lakes or ponds.

So, after they got back from breakfast, Adam, Zach, and their dad went to the arcade, while their mom went to the spa.

The boys took turns playing a racing game most of the time. Let's just say that there was a lot of yelling in victory and also in defeat. After the racing game, Raging Rides, they started an air hockey game. Zach started as the referee, as only two could play at a time. Blowing an imaginary whistle, Zach yells, "GO!" An intense match continues to go on, and after an hour or two, they head back up to their room to get changed for the pool.

So, they stopped and watch TV while waiting for their mother. She quietly walked in on them, stole the remote, and turned off the TV to tell them that she was back.

"Hey honey, how was the spa?" Their mother sat on the bed.

"It was wonderful", she spoke a little louder and looked at the boys, "thank you for asking."

They all heard a loud crack and pouring rain. Well, Zach thought, what a great day it's turning out to be. They all sat around for the rest of the day since the rain spoiled their plans.