Chapter 12

He started stuffing his face, and which a full mouth, said, "Mm... This is so good!" Thr food was almost falling out of Zach's mouth. Emily giggled and smiled happily at him.

"So I'm that good a cook, eh?" Emily smiled as she said that. Zach silently agreed as he finished his fish.

Emily started eating as Zach was finishing. The boy got up and walked over to their makeshift fort.

He came out dragging the giant leaves with water in them. She hadn't realized how thirsty she was until she heard the water. Emily thanked Zach for thinking of water. She cupped her hands, as Zach untied the leaf, then Emily scooped her hands in the water, and took a big, long sip of water. Emily kept taking more water, until there was only about a half inch left.

"Well then, someone's obviously not thirsty." Zachary said sarcastically. It made Emily smile.

"Oh just shut up and have some water. You'll need it."

"Only because you said so." Zachary said with a smirk, that Emily thought looked cute when he did it.

Emily stood up and brushed the sand off of her butt and walked up to the edge of the water and looked out with a determined look on her face, probably hoping to see a ship.

After he finished, Zachary got up to follow Emily and said, "Hey Em, no ship is going to come look for us. We were just two not-so-important passengers on that cruise ship." She looked up at him with sad eyes, then saw a sad faraway look in his eyes, him also probably hoping for someone to rescue them, but knowing no one would. Emily suggested to go in the water again. Of course, not wanting to waste any time with her, he, very loudly, agreed.

"Race ya!" Emily snapped out of her trance-like state and started sprinting after Zach.

They were higher up on the beach, so when Zach reached the waters edge, Emily shouted, "Hey, dude! Wait up!"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Hey guys! Sorry for the short chapter, but I don't know what to write, but I will continue the book sooner or later if I don't do it sooner. Anyway, thanks for reading, and I know some of you have been waiting for an update. I will update soon. Bye!
~Maddy