Chapter 3: Hungover On a Workday

The next morning came, and you had a head-splitting headache. You groan and hold your head. You also notice your back aches a bit from sleeping in an awkward position.

You see a note on the table, with a glass of water, and aspirin next to it. It was a note from Bismarck.

"Morning Y/N. I apologize for last night. You were quite drunk, and passed out at the bar. I took you home, since you live alone. I hope you get better. Take care."

You start feeling embarrassed, but you also remember some things from last night. You look around and notice your bed and nightstand, and that you were wearing the same clothes you had on last night. You didn't feel like you had done anything that you shouldn't have. You think for a moment, and remember when Bismarck was carrying you, and how her chest felt against you. You then think of what she said in the note, and realize that she must've carried you to your home, and brought you into your bedroom, and put you to bed.

You blush and cover your face.

"Why didn't you just leave me there, Bismarck? Why did you even save me?"

You groan and take a sip of water and the aspirin. You still have a headache, but it's better now.

After you finish your water, you decide to head down to the office to get some work done, despite still feeling a bit hungover.

When you arrive at your office, you notice that there is a small pile of work on your desk.

You sit down and begin looking through the paperwork. Surprisingly, you weren't getting barked at by Tirpitz or Bismarck. Did they not care? Did they have some sympathy for you?

"I thought I might find you here, Y/N."

Bismarck is walking down the hallway.

"Hello, ma'am."

She walks over to your desk and sits on top of it, leaning in so her cleavage pops out from her coat. You look away and blush.

"Feeling better? You looked pretty out of it last night."

You feel a bit more awkward, but decide to say something.

"Y-Yes ma'am. I feel much better, thank you for asking."

You blush again, thinking about last night.

"You're welcome. And, for what it's worth, I didn't mind. It was quite endearing."

You smile.

"T-Thank you, ma'am."

"Haha, no problem. Anyway, I wanted to give you a little update. We will have a meeting on Thursday at 11:00, so we can discuss the current plans and talk about some of the upcoming missions. Until then, do your work. If you ever have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me, or one of the other girls."

"Of course, ma'am. And, thank you, again, for helping me last night."

She smiles.

"You're welcome. Take care."

"Yes ma'am."

Bismarck stands up from the table, and leaves. You decide to get to work.

A few hours pass, and you take a quick break. As you sit down at a table, you get a call. It was from Ghost.

"Hey Y/N, heard about what happened last night. You okay?"

"I'm fine, thanks for asking."

"Good, that's good to hear. So, anything happen? You and Bismarck look close."

"Nothing too much. She's a very kind lady."

"Aww, I knew she would like you. She always talks about how she has to take care of her new recruits. She also gets close to them a lot. She's really cute."