Chapter 31: Bathtub Confessions

You went with Bismarck back to her apartment. She took off her cape and cap and looked at you.

"Well, Y/N. Would you like to take a bath?"

"Yeah, I guess so. Sounds good."

"Okay."

She sat down and started to take off her boots and thigh-highs. She then walked over to the bathroom and looked back at you.

"Y/N, would you like to join me in the bath?"

"Sure."

She got undressed, and she was walking into the bathroom. You got undressed as well and went in after her. It was a big, beautiful, bathtub. She got in first and sat down. She was relaxing.

"Aww, come on, Y/N. Get in the tub, and relax. You've had a long day."

You got in as well. You sat next to her.

"Yeah, I guess so."

"Here, have a nice little back massage."

She began to rub your back, and then she went to your neck. You didn't realize how tense you were. It felt so nice. You laid back and enjoyed her touch. She kept rubbing and rubbing your back and then moved down to your neck. She was so gentle, and her touch was so soft.

"Mmm... that's nice..."

She chuckled.

"Oh, you like that?"

"Mmhm."

She rubbed and rubbed some more, and she went to your shoulders.

"Is that better?"

"Yes, Biscko, that's nice."

"Good."

She kept rubbing and rubbing, and she kept smiling. You turned around and looked at her.

"Thanks, Biscko."

"You're welcome, Y/N. You've had a rough day."

"Yeah. But it was a fun day."

"Oh yeah? I didn't expect you to take out a turret today. I'm impressed by your determination."

"Oh, I'm just lucky, I guess."

"That's not like you, Y/N. I know you can do better than that. I know you can be better."

"Well... I'm not like you, who has battleship guns just strapped to your back. How are you supposed to fight that?"

"Well, you're still new to this, Y/N. I've been in this for years. You will get there one day, but it'll take time."

"Yeah, I know."

You lounged back in the tub with Bismarck. She was so beautiful. Her body was perfect, and her breasts were large, and they jiggled nicely. You couldn't help but stare.

"What are you looking at, Y/N?"

"Oh, um, nothing, I mean..."

"It's okay, I don't mind."

She smirked and you didn't know what to do.

"We're friends, Y/N. Please, there's no need to be embarrassed."

You nodded, but you noticed a blush on her face too.

"Okay."

She leaned in and kissed you.

"Don't be afraid of expressing your affection for me, Y/N."

"Thanks."

She got closer and hugged you. You hugged her back.

Softening a Heart of Iron (Reader x Bismarck)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara