Chapter 28: Kidnapped!

You entered into Fort Worth proper. The campus for Wolfpack's HQ was just outside of the city, so you took the girls around. They were excited about the shopping, and were eager to get out into the city. You all were having a good time.

"I'm glad to have such wonderful people to go with. Thank you, Commander!" Blücher cheered.

"Ah, no problem Blücher."

She was so happy. But, she was a bundle of joy anyway. You just got her going.

"Well, what should we do, Y/N?"

"I don't know, Biscko. Your call."

"Oh, well, let's go to the park. We can have lunch there."

"Sounds like a plan. Let's get going."

You all walked down the street, and arrived at the park. Bismarck and Blücher waited to get food, while you sat down to wait on them. Things seemed normal. Until you felt someone grab you, and then knock you out.

You could only hear muffled voices. Both of them sounded like girls. But one sounded familiar...

"So what do we do now... the commander..."

"We'll... take him somewhere... no one will know."

You couldn't exactly hear what they were saying. But one of the voices were so familiar. You slowly opened your eyes, and you were on a couch. It was dark, but you could see a light through the door. There was a girl, she had her back to you, and was sitting in a chair. But this wasn't someone you recognized. Then you realized that you were bound up. Your hands were tied to the couch, and your legs were bound with some rope.

"Ah, good, you're awake."

"Huh?"

You were still trying to wake up, and see clearly. Standing in front of you was a lady with Fox-like ears, and wearing some kind of traditional Japanese clothing. You weren't sure, but it looked like some kind of kimono.

"What's going on? Where am I? Who are you? What do you want with me?"

"Now, now, Commander. Akagi prepared something nice for you... with a little help."

Akagi. Now you remembered. She was at the drinking competition a while back, being the first to be eliminated. You knew something felt familiar about the two ladies kidnapping you.

"Hey, I know who you are."

"Of course you do, Y/N. You're the famous hero who captured the heart of the mighty Bismarck. I must admit, I'm surprised how well that worked. But... I've been so jealous of her. Poor Akagi has gotten no love from you. And so has someone else."

The other woman walked out. It was Roon. You were pissed beyond belief. You tried to kick her, but her hands were bound.

"Let me go!"

"Heh, and why would I do that? We're going to have such fun with you."

You were panicking and pissed at the same time.

"When I get out of this, you ain't getting court-martialed. I'm going to kick your ass, Roon."

"Awww... that's so sweet of you. But it's a shame I'm not letting you out."

You struggle again, trying to get free, but you weren't making much progress. These girls were going to find horrible ways to make love to you before you were free. You just hoped someone would throw a mulligan and help you.

"Don't worry, Commander. We won't hurt you."

"Shut up, Akagi. I don't believe a word you're saying."

"Oh, come now, Y/N. Akagi made this special chain, just for you~"

"And just what are you going to do with me, you crazy, fox-eared, hussie?"

"We're going to have so much fun, Y/N."

You were pissed, and she seemed to be enjoying it. You cursed, and tried to free yourself. You still were trying to figure out a way out of this.

"Come now, Y/N. If you don't behave, we will have to use this."

"I'm not scared of your little whip, hussie."

"I see you are indeed brave. Well, I'm sure Akagi can find a way to make you do what she wants." Roon replied.

"I don't think so, Roon. The commander isn't scared of a little whip."

"I don't think you understand what kind of whip this is, Roon."

"Yes, I am sure I do."

You couldn't believe this. You couldn't believe Roon was into this kind of stuff.

"Just a little more and we will be able to have our way with him."

"Yes, and then we can have him all to ourselves."

You didn't want to know what they had planned for you. You didn't want to think about it. But it was too late.

"Alright, Y/N. Here we are. Now, be a good boy, and be nice."

"Go fuck yourself."

"Oh, Y/N, you are so adorable."

"I think you like this, don't you?"

"Yes, Commander. You're so sexy."

"I don't want to do this, but I guess you leave me no choice."

Roon held the whip up, and she was getting ready. You were pissed, and struggling.

"Roon, no, stop! You don't have to do this."

"I know, but it's for our sake. He will learn, eventually. We will make him learn."

"I'm sorry, Commander, but this is for the best."

You were panicking. You didn't want this to happen.

"Please, don't! Please, not this!"

"Sorry, Y/N, but we're going to do this."

You were in tears, and struggling. They were holding the whip up, and they were ready to strike. You closed your eyes.

"Stop! Don't do it, Roon! Don't!"

You heard the whip crack, and hit you right on the side.

"Heh, look at him, he's crying."

"You're going to have to learn your lesson, Commander. But, it will be alright. I promise."

You were crying. You didn't want this.

"Heh, I think he likes this, Roon."

"No, stop. I don't like this, please, don't do it. Please. Please, don't hurt me. Please, I'm sorry."

"He's getting off on it, I think."

"What's wrong with you? Stop! No, stop, don't do it! Don't do it! Please, stop!"

They didn't listen. They were hurting you.

"I'm sorry, Commander, but I have no choice."

"Roon, no, I'm sorry. Please, stop! Stop! Stop! Please, no. No. Please, stop."

You were crying, and you were struggling. They were laughing at you as they whipped you. You hoped and prayed that someone, anyone would save you. It was then you heard a loud banging the door. Immediately, Akagi scampered away, if like she knew. Then you heard it.

"WOLFRAM SECURITY! OPEN UP!"