Chapter 32: Bismarck's Oktoberfest Pt 1

Morning came, it was the weekend. No work, and best of all, you could spend it with Bismarck. You had spent the whole day yesterday just together. You didn't do much, but it was nice. You were in bed, sleeping with Bismarck, and she was still sleeping. It was only 7:30.

"Mmmm..."

She began to wake up. You smiled at her.

"Good morning, sleepy head."

"Hmm...? Good morning, Y/N."

"How did you sleep?"

"Good, I suppose."

"I'm glad to hear that."

She hugged you, and she snuggled against you.

"You're warm."

"I'm glad to hear that."

She kissed your cheek and smiled.

"So, Commander... what's your plan for today? Maybe we do something, fun~?" she teased.

"Well, we do have the Oktoberfest banquet today, right?"

"We do. Maybe you and I could get ready for that."

"Of course. I do need to try something on..."

She got up from bed and walked over to her closet. She started to look through her clothes and found something.

"What do you think of this one, Y/N? Think it will look good?"

You took a look and it was a traditional Bavarian Dirndl. It came with a blouse, a red dress, and a black apron.

"I'm guessing you'll be serving beer tonight?"

"Well, it's why I have it. Do you want me to try it on?"

"Yeah, go ahead."

"Alright."

She put the dirndl on and modeled it for you.

"How do I look?"

"It looks good. I didn't expect it to show your breasts so clearly though. I'm guessing that's just design?"

"Yeah. They make it that way so that you can show off cleavage."

"You're showing a lot of cleavage."

"Would you like me to stop?"

"No, no. You look good."

"Thank you, Y/N."

"You're welcome."

You were wondering more about the banquet.

"Oh, hey, while I have you, what kind of food are you expecting at the banquet?"

"We had everyone make their own for the banquet. I'm expecting a lot of traditional German food for this. Of course, I had kept a couple of barrels of the Iron Blood's finest beers and ales. The ones that taste the best are reserved for the commanders. Of course, there's going to be enough soft pretzels and Bratwurst to be had."

"Sounds fun. I can't wait to see what people will bring."

"Oh, don't worry. I've had a couple of the Iron Blood's best chefs whip up some German dishes. Especially my sister. She's good at that. Speaking of that, let's go see how she's doing."

"Alright."

You and Bismarck went to the kitchen, where Blücher and Tirpitz were busy preparing some German dishes.

"Good morning Lord Bismarck! And hello, Commander!"

"Ah, good morning sister." Tirpitz greeted.

"Good morning, Blücher, Tirpitz."