Chapter 6: The Iron-Clad Facade

"P-Prinz, what're you doing here? I thought you were at the officer's mess."

She smiles, "Well, I saw Bismarck leaving with you and I decided to follow you and see what you were talking about."

"Oh."

You're starting to feel embarrassed.

"So, what was that all about, hm?"

You don't really want to tell Eugen about what Bismarck said.

"Well, uh, Bismarck is just thanking me for all the help I've been giving her."

She smirks.

"Sure, sure, that's why you're going to dinner with her this weekend. It's a date."

"A date? Prinz, I can't do that."

"Why not? Bismarck obviously has a big thing for you, I bet she'll get it on with you."

She winks.

"B-Bismarck doesn't like me, we're just friends. I don't think I'm really her type anyway."

She looks at you and tilts her head.

"Well, let me ask you this, LT. Would you want to bang your boss?"

"I-I-I wouldn't, I mean, we shouldn't."

"Why not? She's hot, she's cute, she's got a great personality, and she's got a very nice body. I would want to bang her."

You look away, and blush.

"Eugen, you're a girl."

"Oh so what? I'm looking at it from your shoes. Bismarck is hot, and she seems to like you. Go for it, LT. She'll have you begging for more."

You weren't sure if she was serious, but you thought for a moment.

"I guess. But, I shouldn't."

She rolls her eyes.

"Hipper is right, you really are a block-head."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"You really don't know how women think and feel, do you?"

"No, why?"

"Ugh, you're hopeless."

She shakes her head.

"I'll make you an offer. I'll show you how women feel, and help you become a man. If you're interested, that is." Eugen said.

You were curious.

"Well, I am kinda curious as to how women think and feel about stuff."

"Hah! I knew it."

"So, what do we do? You gonna teach me?"

She smirks.

"Of course I am, LT. I'll help you. I'll tell you everything you need to know about Bismarck."

"Really? That would be great. Thank you."

"You're welcome. Anyway, I'll see you around."

"Alright then, bye, Eugen."

She walks away. You went down to the officer's mess and saw most of Wolfpack on break. More importantly, you saw Bismarck, Belfast, Enterprise and Ghost at one table. You decided to set with them, maybe listen in on their conversations.

"Oh, hey LT. Care to take a seat?" Ghost asked.

"Sure. Thank you, sir."

You take a seat with them, and start talking.