Chapter 24: A Casual Night

Work was done for the day, and everyone went back to the Iron Blood Dorms. But, you decided to stay with Bismarck and Tirpitz. Your attachment to the sisters made you feel welcomed.

You and Bismarck went to Tirpitz's room. It was the same as it always was. She was sitting on the couch, reading a book, and looking deep in thought.

"Oh, Y/N, hello."

"Hey, Tirpitz. How are you doing?"

"Oh, I'm doing fine. You know, just thinking."

"You're always thinking. I see why Eugen calls you Thinkpitz."

Tirpitz giggled, and she got up off the couch.

"I'm doing just fine, Y/N. I've just been thinking about my time up North in the fjords. I wish never to be back there. Being constantly alone, with nothing to do than twiddle my thumbs and await death. I'm glad I have my older sister. I guess you can say it keeps the ice from forming."

"I can imagine how horrible it can be. I can't believe they were going to leave you there."

"Well, I didn't think much about it. I mean, I'm a powerful warship. But it was too risky to face the Royal Navy alone. Or the RAF for that matter. It was a mistake for me to be there in the first place. I don't like being in that environment. But, enough about me. What brings you here, Y/N?"

"I just wanted to spend some time with you and Biscko."

"Of course. I'm just glad that you followed through with your promise to make my sister happy again. You are always welcomed here. You're like a brother to us. Besides, I can tell you are happy with Bismarck, and that makes me happy. You have a wonderful relationship with her. It was long overdue that she find love, and happiness, in someone like you."

"Heh... Thanks Tirpitz."

"I'm happy to see Bismarck finally coming out of her shell. I can tell she loves you dearly, and she trusts you with all her heart. I'm so happy to see my sister so happy, and to see you two so happy. You're the perfect couple. Speaking of her, where is she?"

"Oh, she's out in the living room. She just watching TV to pass the time. I think she was watching some soap dramas. I didn't know she liked that kind of stuff, but, well, she is a girl, so I guess it makes sense she likes this stuff."

"Oh, yes, that stuff can be a real guilty pleasure."

"I agree. Well, I should go watch with her. If you excuse me."

"Yes, have fun. But, before you go, would you like something to drink? I can make some tea."

"Sure, that sounds like a good idea."

"Alright, sit down, I'll make the tea."

"Alright."

You went and sat down on the couch, and watched TV with Bismarck.

"Hey, Y/N."

"Oh, hi, Bismarck. What are you watching?"

"Oh, just some soap operas."

"Oh? I didn't know you were into that."

"Heh. Well, yeah. I like that stuff. I like how the girls are always fighting over boys, and then the drama happens. I like watching the drama unfold. It's really fun. It's nice to see something so passionate."

"Ah, so that's why you like those soaps. Yeah, that is nice."

"Yep, so, have a seat, and make yourself at home."

"I will. I'll get comfortable."

You snuggle up to her, and she puts her arm around you. She is so soft and warm. She smells nice, too.

"Aww... are you cuddling up with me?"

"Heh, yeah, I am. Why? Is that a problem?"

"No, no, not at all. I'm just glad."

"I'm glad, too."

You and Bismarck continue to watch TV. After a while, Tirpitz comes in with the tea.

"Oh, hey, Tirpitz."

"Hello, Y/N. Here you go. Now, enjoy your tea."

"Thanks."

Tirpitz leaves, and Bismarck takes the cup from Tirpitz.

"Here you go, Y/N."

"Thanks, Biscko."

"Anything for you, Y/N."

You sip from your cup, and put your head on her lap. She pets you on the head, and you're enjoying every second of it.

"You're such a big softie, aren't you, Y/N?"

"Maybe a little bit. But, that's just who I am. Besides, I'm comfortable with you. It's nice. You know, I can't get enough of your touch."

"Yeah, I know what you mean."

As it grew late, you and Bismarck had fallen asleep. You were still on her lap, and she was still petting your head. The two of you were happy, and you were glad to be with her.