NOTE TO THE READER

I just wanted to take a second to go over a couple of things about this book! 

This is my first Black female MC, and with that being said, please do not hesitate to correct me about anything that might be offensive or incorrect. As an author, I feel it's a necessity to have diversity in my characters. I'm slightly out of my comfort zone with this, but I feel as if that's a good thing! Being in an interracial marriage, I've had the opportunity to listen to my husband's relatives about how important representation is, and I want to bring that into my stories. However, as mentioned above, I am fully aware that I will never know what it's like to be in their shoes. I can only listen, be an advocate, and try to accurately represent those hardships in my stories. 

With that being said, this story has a few trigger warnings: Mental health topics, suicide, covert racism, and explicit sexual content. 

I promise this book is light-hearted, funny, and sexy, and will give you ALL the butterflies! But this also needed to be addressed because I care about my readers well-being! Thank you all for the continued support you show me. And for those who have asked for a POC MC, I sincerely hope I don't disappoint!

All my love,

Deanna :)