23

"Five to nothing, man! Five fucking goals! Unbelievable

"Five to nothing, man! Five fucking goals! Unbelievable." Levi slaps me hard on the back as we exit the locker room, some of the other players following suit, but I hardly pay attention to the praise. My mind is only focused on finding one woman in particular so I can discover what exactly she has in store for me.

"We're celebrating," Matti adds when he catches up to us. He slings his duffel bag over his shoulder, jabbing a thumb to the exit. "I heard there's a bar downtown about five minutes from here. Meet you guys there?"

When we round the corner, I find the insatiable girl I'm searching for leaning against the wall. One foot of hers is propped up, a tiny smile tugging at the corner of her mouth. There's a hint of mischief I've never seen before coming alive in Aria, and I love every second of it. The more I get to know her, the more I get insight into the true version of herself she's attempting to hide for whatever reason. Any opportunity I get to learn a little more, I'm taking.

"Can't," I say as we approach her, keeping my eyes locked on her honey-brown orbs.

"Can't what?" Aria asks.

Matti clears his throat, but I'm too wrapped up in her to tear my gaze away. She's wearing a generic team jersey that I want to strip off of her and replace with one that has my number on the back. If it were up to me, I'd sling her over my shoulder and find the nearest spot we could be alone so she could continue what she started before the game, but sadly, we have to keep this a secret between us.

"We won the game," I reply. "That means we have plans, no?"

"Bro, you can't grab just one drink with us?" Matti pleads.

"I'll buy you whatever you want," Levi adds, shaking his head in disbelief. "You scored all five goals for fucks sake. I've never seen you play like that."

"Hmm," Aria muses, pursing her lips together. "I wonder what sparked your motivation, Connor."

Christ.

My dick is seconds away from getting hard, and from the expression on her face, she knows it.

Yeah, fuck the bar. I'd rather be buried deep inside of her for the rest of the night.

"It'd be a shame not to celebrate," Aria says, her eyes twinkling with amusement. "One drink couldn't hurt, right?"

What a tease. I'm going to be fighting a hard-on for the next two hours thinking of those plans running through that mind of hers. With her tongue darting out to wet her bottom lip and her eye-fucking me the way she is? I know they'll be worthwhile. As difficult as it'll be, I can wait.

"Fine," I say, sending Aria a wicked grin. If she wants to play a game, so be it. "One drink."

"Why do I feel as if I'm interrupting something?" Matti asks, his eyes darting between the two of us.