24

Could we be caught sneaking off to the bathroom like this? Definitely

Are the risks worth it?

One hundred percent.

Aria doesn't seem to care about getting caught, either, which gives me a thrill I didn't realize I needed. The more time we spend together, the more I think she's getting used to the idea of us. She's letting her walls down with me one brick at a time, and each new piece of information revealed about her makes me more intrigued than I already am.

When I catch up to her in the hallway, there isn't a wait for the men's restroom, which is where Aria makes a beeline. She glances over her shoulder to ensure I'm still following, eventually grabbing my hand to pull me in behind her. She's smiling the entire time, caught up in the potential of being caught. As hot as this situation is, I'm more focused on learning about this dare-devil side of her that I didn't realize existed.

When the stall closes behind us, she pushes my back against the door, her lips crashing into mine. Lust rolls off of her body in thick waves as her hands glide down my chest. Her tongue darts into my mouth, and my heart races with anticipation when I pull her closer.

She hasn't wanted to get close like this. Not since this morning. Every inch closer she gets in my arms, the more my fear grows that she'll pull away.

I move my hand up her back and drag it through her hair, holding the back of her head as I make the kiss deeper. The moan I get in response has my dick wanting to burst out of my damn jeans.

Kissing Aria Monroe has me feeling like I'm floating on a damn cloud. Her body is fully pressed against mine but it doesn't feel close enough. I want to be consumed by her until I can't get out.

Aria breaks away from the kiss, panting heavily before she—

Oh, fuck. She sinks to her knees right on the goddamn tile.

"What are you doing?" My chest is heaving as I await her answer. The question is stupid since I obviously can piece together what she intends on doing while on her knees, but my brain is too fogged up to think of anything better.

"I told you winning that game would be worthwhile," she says, tugging my zipper down. "I'm going to give you the best blowjob of your life, and then you're going to go drink with your friends. See? The best of both worlds."

I...

Why isn't my brain working?

My desire is so thick I can't process what's about to happen, let alone respond.

"Aria Monroe..." I heave a sigh when she tugs my jeans and briefs down to spring me free. My dick bounces from how hard I already am. Aria takes me into her soft hand, stroking those red-manicured nails up my shaft, raising both brows to wait for me to finish my sentence. "I'm going to fucking marry you," I finish as my head falls back against the stall.