Not An Update.

Hey everyone, author here.

First of all, I just wanna say thank you to those that keep up with the story.

But I feel like I have to post this, to get it off my chest.

The original story that I intended to write, was that Ace(Y/N), is still gonna be Ellie's childhood friend. But the twist was that, after he arrived in Jackson, he got a lot closer to Joel, which sparks the jealousy within Ellie.

Like how, she doesn't want to forgive Joel but at the same time doesn't want to lose him kind of shit.

Then with Joel joining the golf club somewhere in the future, Ellie would actually go on a killing spree in Seattle and Ace will be there for different reasons.

Eventually, he and she will argue about how Joel lived his life in dread after Ellie found out about the whole Fireflies stuff.

I have this which I think is a really cool line, (at least in my opinion) that I don't think will make the cut for the story going further. But who knows right?

"You ghosted Joel all those times he's alive, so congratulations. He has officially become your GHOST in the past. So why are you out here!?"

This is the argument where Ace gets real with her.

"These bitches who called themselves Wolf stormed into our territory, killed one of us, and they're just gonna get away with it!?" Ellie countered.

"Keep telling the others that lies. You're just mad because you don't get to end Joel yourself."

"What the fuck do you take me for!!?"

"Gee, I don't know? A suicidal kid who think she can share her immunity with the world!? Joel sacrificed himself to you. He busts the whole Fireflies just to keep you from dying."

"I never ask hi-"

"We don't question other people's offers. Knowing that he meant good, you just turned it the other way."

"Well, he lied to me."

"If he told you the truth, what would you have done? Huh? Are you still be willing to stay in Jackson or you're gonna go out there and kill yourself?"

A short silence.

"You went on a killing spree, but you ain't gonna bring Joel back. Either you go back to Jackson, or I'mma lock you up in some place until I find Tommy. Then he will take your ass back."

"You don't have the right."

"I'm pretty sure no one has any right. You, on the other hand don't have the right to avenge Joel. Not after everything you've done."

It goes on and on for a bit.

This is the original, like the first draft kind of story. But as I progress through the writing, it got into the forgiveness part. And to me, it kinda fit.

So, let me know what you guys think. Peace. ✌