39

February 14th
Omniscient
Denver, Co

"SURPRISE!" Carter and Matt met Syd at the door of a house she was unfamiliar with. She smiled nonetheless and sat her bag down before dropping to her knees, pulling both boys into a hug.

"We missed you!" Matt exclaimed while hugging his side of Syd tightly. "I missed yall too." She replied while picking them both up, playfully grunting. "Y'all got big too, my lil big 5 year olds." She stated while kissing both their faces repeatedly, making them giggle.

"Where we at?" She asked the boys who just pointed forward to the kitchen area. There were Valentine's Day balloons everywhere, and even a few welcome home ones as well.

Syd was more focused on the pots and pans all over the stove, and Honey who was taking something out of the stove. She sat the kids down and made her way over to Honey, watching as she placed the pan on the stove and turned to see Syd.

She smiled widely and nearly jumped into her arms, but Syd caught her and hugged her back nonetheless while kissing her face like she did the boys. "Thought I wouldn't be back sooner, huh?"

"I don't care, I'm just happy that you're here." Honey admitted while squeezing the woman tighter, Syd chuckled and put her down before glancing around before she finally locked eyes with Charli.

The moment she did, the girl began to kick and squeal at the sight of Syd which made her chuckle.

this is how big she's gotten

She went over to her and picked her up out of her seat before kissing at her cheeks. Chuckling when Charli latched onto her ears and left a wet kiss on Syd's cheeks as well.

"Thank you." She thanked her with smile while Honey watched, chuckling at the sight. "Where we at though? What's all this?"

"Home."

"You serious?" Syd asked, glancing around the 2 story like home. "Yeah, I was getting tired of Atlanta.. it's more peaceful here." Honey shrugged while taking off the oven mitt. "The boys love it, hell they play in the snow everyday." Honey stated while looking out the patio door, Syd glanced around once more before going to explore the house.

She started from the door, noticing the stair landing that met her at the double doors. She made her way upstairs, her feet meeting the carpet once she reached the top. There was a hallway and on her first right was one bedroom, she peaked inside to see pink colored walls with Charli's name written on them.