42

April 21st
Honey's POV

I cracked my eyes open the moment i felt an excessive amount of weight on top of myself, my vision being blurry and loopy like but i could see Sydney in my face, clear as day,

"Rise and shineeee." She sung out before blowing a party horn, i frowned while closing my eyes again before relaxing into the comforter but she pressed her lips against mine.

"Wake up slumber queen." She insisted, the sound of another birthday horn being blown made me frown in irritation. "Move, Sydney." I insisted while pushing her off of me, rolling over onto my side.

I heard shuffling before her lips were against mine again, repeatedly pecking them softly while the horn continued. I opened my eyes to see her on her knees bending over at the bedside, she kissed my nose, and then my cheek, and then my lips again.

I pulled away a few seconds later before i began rubbing my eyes, i heard her chuckling mischievously which made me look around. I glanced up at the ceiling, seeing multiple lilac colored balloons up there which covered the entire ceiling by the way.

There were red ones as well, one of them reading "Happy Birthday", the other one saying "My Beautiful Fiancé". A small smile found its way to my lips as i looked over at Syd who was cheesing extremely hard.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY!" Carter yelled, blowing the horn more which made me chuckle slightly while shaking my head. "Can i have 5 more minutes, birthday grace?"

"No.." Syd replied while going to the dresser towards the door, she grabbed a tray that had food on it and slowly made her way back towards me.

I rolled my eyes playfully at how dramatic she was before sitting up, she placed the tray over my lap and before smiling at me again. I glanced down to see an omelette, a few slices of bacon, some potatoes and, a side of pancakes.

The pancakes could have been the main course based on how thick they were though, and there was a heavy serving of whipped cream on top of them. There were 2 small glass containers, one was larger than the other though.

Both were filled with syrup, and the fact that she remembered what I liked and how i liked it so well just brought a warm smile to my face. "Here you go.." Carter brought me a mug, i smiled and thanked him while taking it from him.

I expected coffee, maybe even tea.. but i was met with the sight of what appeared to be apple juice to my drowsy eyes. I sniffed and instantly began chuckling at the fact that it was wine.

"Your silverware, madam." Syd said as if she was from France, handing me the silverware that was wrapped in a napkin. I chuckled to myself and took it from her, clearing my dry throat.

"Thank you." I replied back in the same tone, she smirked flirtatiously before looking at Carter. "Apprécier." They both said, bowing at the side of the bed.

I giggled at their little act, seeing how Syd had Carter trained for this exact moment. He stood tall, his head tilted up with his hands behind his back as if he was at service. And his gaze was straight ahead, though i know he wanted to look at me so bad.

"Would you like to watch television, madam?"

I shook my head at the request, now focused on the food. I unwrapped the silverware and grabbed the fork, instantly going for the small potato bites. I stabbed one with my fork before dipping it into the syrup, eating it.