41

Omniscient April 17th
Denver, Co

just realized i got the dates mixed up🤦🏾‍♀️.

Syd rolled out of bed once she felt there was no Honey on side of her, she adjusted her shorts down a bit and made her way into the bathroom to pee. The house was dead silent which was unusual, so after she finished peeing and freshening up, she made her way downstairs to see where Honey and the kids were.

Halfway downstairs she could smell bacon, which made her stomach rumble. She walked through the halls and found her way to the kitchen, hearing muffled voices but they quieted down when she appeared.

Honey's mom was sitting down at the dining room table, Mitchell was leaning against the counter while Honey was standing by the stove. All 3 adults looked at Syd, their eyes all perceiving her in a different way.

Mitchell quickly glanced away after noticing a bulge in her shorts, Honey shaking her head slightly embarrassed since her mom was staring as well. She made her way towards Syd and grabbed her arm, dragging her out of the kitchen, back to the stairs.

"Goodmorning to you too, shit." She stated, Honey humming. "Where're your pants?"

"I forgot they was here.. and I only came down here cause you wasn't in bed." Syd shrugged innocently as they stood at the bottom of the stairs. "Ok... go and put on some pants, preferably sweats.. maybe a size bigger.." Honey gave exact instructions, Syd glanced down at herself before smirking.

"I'm serious." Honey told her, she nodded. "Ok."

"Sydney, don't come back down here without your pants—."

"—ok, I won't." She chuckled while turning to head back upstairs, stopping when she felt Honey give her ass a smack. "My turn." She headed back down but Honey backed into the home office and before she could even shut the door Syd slid her leg inside.

"Sydney!" She got out through her laughter, Syd smiled at the sound while pulling the door open. Once she finally got it open, she stalked forward as Honey backed herself into the wall. "Baby, go put on some pants—."

"—turn around.. better yet, bend over this desk." Syd cut her off while pushing her hand out of the way, Honey was now a giggling mess as Syd pinned her hands against the wall.

She slid one leg up to keep the space between them and pulled her hands out of Syd's grip which wasn't tight at all. "Go find your pants."

"Let me smack it."

"Pants."

"Ugh." Syd groaned, Honey chuckled and watched as she started to leave the room. She glanced back before walking out of the door, she poked her lip out before heading towards the stairs and going up them.

Honey left the room, closing the door while making her way back into the kitchen to finish cooking. "Sorry y'all had to see that.." Honey apologized, Mitchell scratching his head while her mother shook hers.

"I didn't believe you at first.. but now I see why you came back—."

"—OKAY." Honey interrupted her, Mitchell chuckling to himself. "You know.. there are quite a few people like her back in Kenya."