47

Honey's POV
April 13th

"Honeyyyyyyyyyyyy!" The sound of my name being called made me crack open my eyes and shift in my bath, Sydney was no longer sitting by the tub side which probably meant she was the reason I was hearing the voices of my girls coming upstairs.

"Where she at?" I heard Mella ask, I grabbed my wine glass and took a sip while watching the door to see if she was gonna come in, and she surely did, Jayla coming in behind her.

"Hey babeeee!"

I turned my head getting chuckles in return, placing my glass back on the tray beside the tub. "Where's Sydney?"

"She left you with us." Jayla shrugged while sitting on the countertop, they heard someone smack their lips from behind the door. "I'll never leave her with y'all."

"Well you are today."

"Shut up." Syd playfully glared at Jayla before pushing open the door. "Get out."

"Ask me nicely, girl. I didn't do anything to you yet." Mel insisted, Honey chuckling at her before she began to sit up in the tub. Jayla flicking Syd's ear as she made her way past her, Mel following with a small smile.

"Hey Syd—." Syd interrupted her by closing the door and holding the knob, Honey laughing at the woman's actions. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing, where y'all going?"

"I don't know." Honey honestly answered while pulling the stopper up, getting out as the water began to drain. "I'm kinda burned out on partying though." She answered as her feet met the soft white bath mat, Syd passed over a towel for her.

"You got all ya' shit packed?"

"I think so, I'll go through it in a second." Honey said while covering herself with the towel, tucking it afterwards. "Don't touch my stuff!" She demanded making Syd smirk.

"Can I get a sneak peek..?"

"No. You'll see tomorrow." Honey told the woman while grabbing her wine, leading the way out of the bathroom. "I'll stay home tonight, you can go out."

"So you putting me out?"

"Yeah, kinda sorta." Honey answered, heading into the closet. "What if I don't wanna leave?"

"I mean... you don't have to. I just wanna give you a chance to go out and have fun since I've been doing all the partying." Honey explained from the closet, Syd sat on the bed and sighed heavily.

"I'm scared."

"You? Sydney Alisse?" Honey asked, making her chuckle in return. "Yeah.."

"Why?"

"I don't know.. everything feels so heavy now.. I didn't realize that tomorrow would come as fast as it's coming." Syd answered in honesty while scratching her head, staring at her reflection.

"What're you scared for?"

"I don't know... I wasn't even scared at first, so I'm tryna see why the hell I'm scared now." She replied back while giving herself a funny look, Honey rummaging through the racks.