48

April 14th
THE BIG DAY
Omniscient

"Ladies!" The makeup team greeted everyone as they came through the door, the women were all dressed in robes and comforting clothing while standing in the kitchen. They had just finished eating and were now helping Honey clean up around the house, Simone went to let the beauty team in.

Earlier that morning Honey had gave her bridesmaids their gifts which were just things she knew the women would enjoy personally, and then at the bottom of the bags were matching Chanel slippers and lingerie since she promised that they'd go on a girls trip after her honeymoon.

"Alright everyone, it's showtime!"

And that indeed it was, the ladies were scrambling all over the house to get their tasks done. Throughout the entire hair process Honey was thinking about Sydney and what the woman was doing at the exact moment.

She caught herself staring at the floor numerous times, she was so zoned that she couldn't even hear when her hairstylist asked her to turn her head and do certain things. Whitney Houston played lightly in the background as each woman was getting their hair done, and some were even on their makeup already.

It took an hour to get Honey's makeup exactly how she wanted it, and then another hour and a half  for her hair. Her makeup being a specific style that her and Syd picked out months before the wedding so she had to make sure the look was perfect.

Throughout her makeup process the photographers had arrived and were taking pictures of the process, Honey occasionally smiling and posing for the photos. She even got a few with Charli, having to stop the woman and go and get her baby from upstairs once she woke up.

She put Charli in her high chair and allowed her to watch videos on her phone while she finished up. Her mind still lingering on her lover whom she wanted to be with so badly.

Syd felt the same way, sitting in the shops chair while the stylist continued on her hair. She was getting her usual plats/ twists and she just decided on putting them in a ponytail to the back.

Her main focus was her haircut, she asked the man for no enhancements since she didn't wanna be looking like a chalk board by the head. She wanted everything to look natural and clean.

Tray and Damien joined them this morning, along with Carter and Matthew who had spent the night at their friends house but were eager to join Syd on her big day.

They had gotten their heads touched up, but not cut. Syd left that decision up to Honey, so instead both boys got braids with the designs of their choice. Carter got AI braids while Matt got his hair twisted similar to Syd's.

They both sat in the waiting area with their tablets playing games, Syd staring at them both while trying to figure out how she was gonna get their Tuxedos from home. She didn't even think about it at all yesterday so she had to come up with a plan before they left.

She missed her babygirl and her wife as well, wanting to see them more than anything. Her and Honey opted on no first looks, so the only time she would see Honey was during the ceremony when she walked down the aisle and this made her extremely nervous for what could occur.