9. Did I... Really?

Nina

Oh lord! Wow! I can't believe I did that.

I've never screamed at my uncle in that kind of manner before. Honestly I've never actually defied my uncle before in that kind of manner. But something in me knew that if I didn’t, I'd never see Reginald again. And as selfish as it is, I wasn't ready for him to leave me.

But what threw me more than anything was that I actually said I wanted to be Reginald's. The words came out so fast that I didn't even realize they formed at first. But I said them, now I had to obey them.

I had just hoped Reginald wouldn't be pissed since this was only supposed to be a relationship to get my father off my back. Yet, I clearly got that no part of him was angry at the thought since like a flip had been switched, he was flirting with me. Hell, the man even implied that he wants to sleep with me.

And that…

Well…

That made me speechless.

But Oscar had to go and ruin it by being his smart ass self, in one of my moments of being tuned out and forgetting my stuff.

The never of that man.

It truly wouldn't surprise the hell out of me if Oscar tried Intimidating Reginald after I was gone. Honestly, it would surprise me either if Reginald did the same. I say this since everytime Reginald's eyes would catch Oscar and Oscar would catch his; it was two lions snapping their teeths and claws fighting for dominance.

That is how I figured out how Reginald is jealous of Oscar. Therefore, I had to put his mind at ease. Yet, still, by Reginald jealousy it did make me understand that there really was more feeling inside Reginald that was specifically just for me.

Reginald wants me. I mean really wants me, permanently. Which tells me Reginald wants me to change my mind and become a vampire. Yet that also means he wants me to come with him to VLand since he hates humans, so he'll never live in HumaVamp City.

I can only imagine Reginald's face once he actually realized how many humans live in HumaVamp?

I've realized my single focus in that thought is about what Reginald's reaction would be toward the number of humans in HumaVamp would be? Not that Reginald wants me to be a vampire with him? And that right there frightened me, since I wasn't frightened by that thought.

All my life I've never even considered being a vampire. Not once and my whole family is made of vampires. So you'd think the thought would at least try to manifest when I was growing up around them at some point.

Yet here I was, not denying a real possibility of wanting to become a vampire with Reginald.

Did I seriously want to become a vampire, after all? Why?

“Ms. Denmark!” Thrashed to the surface aggressively.

What the hell?

“You need to run, now, Ms. Denmark!” Scolded out next.

Who's yelling?

“Ms. Denmark!” Snapped fiercely and it scared me.

Forcing me awake, the fright is bringing me to witness the terror of what was really occurring.

This can't be right?

My breath rapidly beats like the exhilarated heart rate occurring within my chest cavity. Rubble of rocks, dirt, sand, pieces of buildings and construction equipment was collapsing within the earth below. Until quickly my sight, along with my body, is yanked as the ground below my feet caved in and I am running for dear life.