61-70

Chapter 61 Fainting

  "Then remember to take your medicine."

  Lu Ning nodded and walked out of the counter with the coffee.

  Huo Jinyan was sitting by the window. He was looking out the window when Lu Ning walked over.

  "Teacher Huo, your coffee."

  If I drink coffee at this hour, I might not want to sleep at night.

  "You're welcome."

  After saying that, she turned to leave, but was stopped by Huo Jinyan.

  "I read your test paper."

  Lu Ning said, "Huh?"

  Huo Jinyan turned to look at her, his expression not very good.

  "How did you avoid all the correct answers?"

  Lu Ning: "..."

  Nonsense, of course you avoided it on purpose.

  Lu Ning had a humble attitude and answered seriously: "I will work hard slowly."

  After saying that, he turned around and left. However, as soon as he took two steps, his body swayed and he almost fell over. Fortunately, he grabbed a nearby seat in time.

  Huo Jinyan subconsciously helped her.

  Lu Ning stood firm: "Thank you, Teacher Huo, I'm going to work."

  She turned and left. Huo Jinyan looked at her leaving back with dark eyes.

  ——————

  "You go first, I will stay and lock the door."

  Lu Ning nodded: "Goodbye, please be safe."

  She turned around and left with her bag on her back.

  As soon as Lu Ning opened the door and came out, he saw Huo Jinyan leaning on the roadside and standing there.

  ? ? ?

  Lu Ning didn't understand what he was going to do, and he wasn't prepared to take care of it. He just walked around him and left.

  "Lu Ning."

  But Huo Jinyan still called her.

  Lu Ning did not turn around, but stood still and stopped.

  Huo Jinyan frowned and walked over.

  Before he could say anything else, Lu Ning suddenly fell forward, like a kite with its strings broken, without any support.

  He ran two steps quickly, Lu Ning fell into his arms, and he caught her steadily.

  "Lu Ning? Lu Ning?"   

  Called twice but got no response at all.

  He raised his hand and touched her forehead.

  Chu Ting also quickly got out of the car.

  "What's wrong with Miss Lu?"

  Huo Jinyan picked her up and said, "Go to the hospital."

  Chu Ting nodded quickly and got in the car.

  "Wait! Wait! Who are you! What happened to Xiao Ning? What happened to our Xiao Ning?"

  Lu Zhi just arrived and was about to pick up Lu Ning, but he was shocked when he saw Huo Jinyan picking him up. The battery car was thrown away and he ran over quickly.