691-700

Chapter 691 Opening the Red Envelope

  After hearing this, Lu Yanru became energetic and looked at Lu Ning: "Ning Ning, rest first. Auntie will talk to you tomorrow."

  Lu Ning nodded and responded with a smile: "Okay."

  Lu Yanru was pulled away. out.

  Shen Yunci and Lu Zhi also followed out.

  A group of people went out to discuss things.

  Once again, there were only three people left in the room except Lu Ning and Lu Jingzhi.

  Lu Ning looked at Master Wu who was walking over and couldn't help but have a headache.

  "Master Wu, can we talk about it tomorrow if we have something to do? I'm really a little tired."

  Master Wu looked at her and hesitated.

  Indeed, Lu Ning looked a little tired.

  Lu Ning continued step by step: "My aunt and others are coming to see me tomorrow, and I won't run away. You just come with them tomorrow."

  She just put forward an if.

  As a result, Master Wu walked out after hearing this, and said as he walked: "Okay, I'll ask aunt when they will come, so that I can come with them."

  Lu Ning:? ? ?

  Assistant:? ? ?

  Anyone with a discerning eye can tell that this is a polite comment! Master, why can't you hear it?

  The assistant quickly followed him out, bowing slightly to Lu Ning apologetically before leaving.

  Seeing Master Wu go out, Lu Ning finally breathed a sigh of relief.

  She was really tired.

  Huo Jinyan sat aside and looked at her, gently massaging her wrists and placing her bed head in a comfortable position so that she could have a good rest.

  "Go to sleep, I'll watch you."

  Lu Ning raised her lips and smiled.

  He closed his eyes gently.

  As soon as I closed my eyes, I opened them immediately.

  Huo Jinyan looked over nervously: "What's wrong?"

  Lu Ning looked at him with a smile: "It's okay, I'll open the red envelope."

  Huo Jinyan: "..."

  He looked at her helplessly, smiled, and helped her adjust. Checked the location.

  Lu Ning took the red envelope and placed it on the table.   

  Lu Jingzhi also immediately picked it up and looked at it.

  The red envelope is not thick, because...

  it is full of cards.

  After Lu Ning and Lu Jingzhi opened them all, they looked at the cards on the bed and fell into deep thought.

  The password is thoughtfully written on the back of each card.

  "..."

  "..."

  The two people looked at each other.

  Just...how to put it.

  This gift is really unique and elegant.