351-360

Chapter 351: This will never happen again.

  Lin Ci also raised his hand and patted the front and back tables: "Are you guys?"

  The four of them looked at Lu Ning, with the same expression on their faces as Lin Ci.

  "It's amazing! Sister Ning! It's amazing!"

  Lu Ning looked at them with a bit of laughter and tears.

  When Huo Jinyan walked in, he saw another group of people with their heads lowered.

  "Ahem!"

  Someone coughed as a reminder. Everyone immediately looked up, threw their phones into the hole in the table and sat up straight.

  But I don't know who used the volume button as the lock screen button, and the BGM sounded very loudly.

  Everyone was stunned, too frightened to speak out.

  Huo Jinyan stood at the edge of the podium, holding the podium with one hand and looking down.

  "Bring it here."

  He looked unhappy.

  It wasn't until he saw a girl standing up that she swallowed uneasily and nervously before slowly walking over.

  Huo Jinyan frowned, a little surprised that it was a girl.

  The girl came over, holding the phone nervously with her fingers.

  "Open it."

  Huo Jinyan stared at her and said in a deep voice.

  The air pressure around me was so overwhelming that I couldn't breathe.

  The girl was almost frightened to tears by Huo Jinyan's eyes. She silently turned on her phone, and then the familiar BGM rang loudly again.

  With trembling hands, the girl silently handed over the phone and placed it on the podium, under Huo Jinyan's nose.

  Huo Jinyan was standing alone on the podium, with his other hand in his trouser pocket and looking down at the screen of his mobile phone.

  After two seconds, the expression on his face paused.

  Lu Ning's profile appeared clearly in his eyes.

  The girl looked at Huo Jinyan, pursed her lips tightly, and said in fear: "Huo, Teacher Huo, I...I will never..."

  Huo Jinyan kept staring at the screen, and all the people sitting in the audience Everyone was too scared to move, thinking it was the calm before the storm.

  You're going to go crazy like this!

  This storm is about to come!

  All of them had expressions of despair on their faces.   

  Until Huo Jinyan said: "Take it back."

  The girl was stunned: "...Ah...?!!!"

  Huo Jinyan raised his eyes and looked at her: "I won't do this next time."

  His face was still cold and serious.

  The girl still didn't react.

  Huo Jinyan: "No? Okay."

  He raised his hand to get the phone, but the girl immediately reacted and quickly took the phone back.

  "Thank you, Teacher Huo! I will never do it again!"