551-560

Chapter 551: This is my brother.

  The screams that lasted for more than ten minutes resounded throughout the rehearsal hall.

  People in the rehearsal hall next door rushed over to see what was going on.

  "What's wrong, what's wrong, you guys?"

  Lu Ning quickly pushed Lu Bai back, then looked at them and said, "Ah, that one, that one has a rat, it scared us to death."

  "Ah! Rat! Why are there rats? You should deal with them quickly."

  After saying a few words, they ran away. They were also very afraid of rats.

  Lu Ning breathed a sigh of relief when he saw the person leaving.

  A hand was placed on top of her head.

  "My dear, am I a mouse?"

  Lu Ning: "..."

  As soon as Lu Bai finished speaking, the whole rehearsal hall went crazy.

  No one came to see them this time, everyone thought they were fighting rats.

  The most important thing is that Lu Ning was wrong. Not only the girls were excited, but the boys were also excited.

  Lu Ning felt that he really shouldn't.

  Don't understand anything, like a fool.

  "Brother Bai! That stage you performed last time was amazing!"

  "Bai Bai! Bai Bai, can I take a photo with you! Oh my god!"

  "Help! Help! I met my idol in my lifetime! Quick, pinch me!"

  Lu Bai looked at them and asked, "Can you perform your play for me?"

  A group of people immediately nodded hurriedly: "Okay, okay!"

  "Sister Ning! Video! Take pictures! Take Brother Bai in!"

  Lu Ning nodded and took out the equipment as he looked at their excitement.

  Should I say it or not, my brother is really good at it. He didn't agree to anything. Everyone ran to get ready in excitement.

  Lu Bai took a look at the props scattered everywhere and roughly guessed what they were performing.

  "Snow White?"

  He looked at Lu Ning and asked.

  Lu Ning nodded.

  After placing the equipment, he obediently took pictures of Lu Bai.   

  This was the best and most exciting scene Lu Ning had ever seen them in.

  Each and every one of them is as if they have been given a shot of chicken blood, desperately trying to show their best side.

  And they did.

  While Lu Ning was recording the video, she was using her cell phone to crazily gossip about everything about Lu Bai.

  Try to be a reasonably qualified sister, at least don't know everything.

  But she found that the more she tutored, the more she felt she was making money.

  Lu Bai was so good that she really felt ashamed of herself.

  From these reports, from these stages, and from every news about him, it seems that we can see this person's character and feel his attitude.

  so cool.