731-740

Chapter 731 Counting money for fun?

  Because the whole room, the whole living room, was full of money.

  Lu Ning: "..."

  Shen Yunci and Lu Zhi came over immediately when they saw her coming back.

  One person also held several bundles of hundred-dollar bills in his hand, which he stuffed directly into Lu Ning's arms.

  Lu Ning looked at them in shock.

  "..."

  I really didn't know what to say or what to do. The whole house seemed to be filled with money.

  What's going on here?

  Shen Yunci bent over and looked at her: "Ning Ning, my parents were not good in the past. They were always hesitant and did not dare to tell you the truth for fear that you would be hurt. But now everything is fine, everything is fine. From now on, mom I will give you a better life. You see, our family is really not short of money. I

  have wronged you so much in the past, and my parents will make it up to you in the future.

  This is all yours. Isn't it untrue? Come on, count the numbers. ."

  Lu Ning:? ? ?

  She was pushed directly to the middle, and her whole body was surrounded by money.

  Counting... counting money for fun?

  Lu Jingzhi rolled over the money.

  "Sister, I've already counted that side. Please help me count the other side."

  Lu Ning: "..."

  She has never been so shocked. It's not a matter of more money or less, the problem is which piles. How did they put the money on the wall so high?

  Lu Ning stared blankly, his whole body felt bad.

  Lu Zhi looked at her: "Ning Ning, what's wrong? Isn't it enough? It's too little, right? I'll give you this card. You can use it as you want in the future."

  Lu Ning looked at the black card handed over in front of him: "... ..."

  Shen Yunci patted him: "There are no restrictions on this card. Girls are uncomfortable with every restriction. How can you max out the card without restrictions? It's not exciting at all. Change one to another."

  Lu Zhi immediately nodded in realization: "This, this, daddy will give you another one. Is this okay? Isn't 50 million too little?" Listening to Lu Zhi's

  simple questioning voice, Lu Ning's mouth could swallow it. An egg.   

  Shen Yunci pursed his lips and looked at it: "Just give it to Ning Ning first, and then change it if she feels uncomfortable."

  Lu Ning: "..."

  "By the way, give Ning Ning that black card too. What if she wants to buy something else and her card is maxed out? Give it all to her."

  Lu Ning looked at the piles of cash on his lap, and now there were two more heavy cards.

  Silently closed his mouth.

  "Is it too heavy? It's pressing on your legs. Dad, please take it away."

  Lu Zhi quickly took away the piles of cash, leaving only her on her lap.

  Shen Yunci and Lu Zhi stood on her left and right, looking at everything in front of them with satisfaction.

  "How about it, Ning Ning, you like it."